The No. 5 USC Trojans (3-0) will face off against the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-2) in Pac-12 action on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Sun Devil Stadium. The Sun Devils are currently heavy, 34-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 62 points.
Want to bet on USC or Arizona State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
USC vs. Arizona State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Arizona State (+34)||Under (62)||USC 36 Arizona State 20|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||59.3 (2)||13.0 (130)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||17.3 (40)||25.7 (78)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||0 (1)||9 (127)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (65)||0 (129)|
USC vs. Arizona State Betting Insights
USC Stats and Trends
- USC has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trojans have been favored by 34 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- This season, games featuring the USC have hit the over twice.
- Each Trojans game this season has gone over 62 total points.
- The average point total in Southern Cal’s contests this year is 66.7, 4.7 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
USC holds a 2-1 advantage over Arizona State in the past three matchups between these two teams. The Sun Devils are 2-0-1 against the spread in those games against the Trojans while the two teams have gone over the total on one occasion. USC scored 86 points in those three matchups compared to Arizona State’s 83.
Arizona State Stats and Trends
- Arizona State has compiled a 0-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Arizona State has yet to hit the over in any game this season.
- The Devils have not played a game this season that finished with a combined score higher than 62 points.
- ASU has had an average of 54.5 points scored in their games so far this season, 7.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
USC Players to Watch
- This season, Caleb Williams has racked up 878 passing yards (292.7 yards per game) while connecting on 55 of 71 passes (77.5% completion percentage), with 12 touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has tacked on 61 rushing yards on 12 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 20.3 yards per game.
- Marshawn Lloyd has taken 25 attempts for a team-leading 195 rushing yards (65.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He’s also caught three passes for 71 yards (23.7 receiving yards per game).
- Quinten Joyner has run for 113 yards on 14 carries (37.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- This season Tahj Washington has nine catches and leads the team with 233 yards (77.7 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Duce Robinson’s stat line this year shows eight catches for 186 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 62.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season Brenden Rice is averaging 41.3 yards per game, with five catches for 124 yards and three touchdowns.
Arizona State Players to Watch
- This year, Jaden Rashada has recorded 403 passing yards (134.3 yards per game) while going 34-for-60 (56.7% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and one interception.
- Cameron Skattebo has run for a team-high 148 yards on 36 attempts (49.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 51 receiving yards on six catches (17.0 yards per game) .
- So far this year DeCarlos Brooks has run for 90 yards on 21 carries (45.0 ypg).
- This season Xavier Guillory has 12 catches and leads the team with 140 yards (46.7 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Elijhah Badger’s stat line this year shows nine catches for 125 yards and one touchdown. He averages 41.7 receiving yards per game.
- Jalin Conyers has 68 receiving yards on six receptions, averaging 34.0 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.