The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-2) square off against the Colorado State Rams (0-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium. The Blue Raiders are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. The over/under is 51.5 in the contest.
Want to bet on Middle Tennessee or Colorado State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Middle Tennessee vs. Colorado State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Colorado State (+3)||Over (51.5)||Colorado State 36 Middle Tennessee 28|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Middle Tennessee||Colorado State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||20.3 (109)||29.5 (111)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||31.0 (104)||46.5 (104)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (34)||6 (100)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (82)||4 (62)|
Middle Tennessee vs. Colorado State Betting Insights
Middle Tennessee Stats and Trends
- Middle Tennessee has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have been favored by 3 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Middle Tennessee games have gone over the point total once this season.
- Blue Raiders matchups have gone over 51.5 points only once this season (in three contests).
- MTSU’s games this season have had an average of 50.0 points, 1.5 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Colorado State Stats and Trends
- Colorado State has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Rams have been an underdog by 3 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- This season, games featuring Colorado State has hit the over every time.
- The average total for CSU games this season has been 58.8, 7.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Middle Tennessee Players to Watch
- This year, Nick Vattiato has put up 632 passing yards (210.7 yards per game) while going 71-for-102 (69.6% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 91 rushing yards on 27 carries, averaging 30.3 yards per game.
- Jaiden Credle has taken 18 carries for a team-leading 142 rushing yards (47.3 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown. He’s also caught six passes for 56 yards (18.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Jeremy Tate Jr. has nine catches and paces his team with 129 receiving yards (43.0 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Elijah Metcalf’s stat line this year shows 11 catches for 97 yards. He puts up 32.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season Justin Olson has caught eight passes for 86 yards and one touchdown, averaging 28.7 receiving yards per game.
Colorado State Players to Watch
- This campaign, Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has racked up 577 passing yards (288.5 yards per game) while connecting on 47 of 67 passes (70.1% completion percentage), with five touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Avery Morrow has churned out a team-high 80 rushing yards (40.0 yards per game).
- Kobe Johnson has rushed for 69 yards on 22 carries (34.5 yards per game) this year.
- Tory Horton has 25 catches and paces his team with 214 receiving yards (107.0 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Louis Brown has added 166 yards (on 14 catches) and one touchdown.
- Dallin Holker has 156 receiving yards on 11 receptions, with three touchdowns, averaging 78.0 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.