A pair of MWC teams square off when the Boise State Broncos (1-2) face off against the San Diego State Aztecs (2-2) on Friday, September 22, 2023 at Snapdragon Stadium. The Broncos are favored by 6.5 points. The over/under is 46 in the outing.
Want to bet on Boise State or San Diego State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Boise State vs. San Diego State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|San Diego State (+6.5)||Over (46)||San Diego State 26 Boise State 20|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Boise State||San Diego State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25.7 (86)||18.8 (88)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||30.7 (101)||25.5 (114)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (100)||7 (116)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (62)||10 (1)|
Boise State vs. San Diego State Betting Insights
Boise State Stats and Trends
- Boise State has covered twice in three games with a spread this season.
- The Broncos have covered the spread when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Boise State games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- In two games this season, the Broncos and their opponents have combined to total more than 46 points.
- Boise’s outings this year have an average point total of 58.0, 12.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
In the past two matchups between these two squads, San Diego State and Boise State have a split 1-1 record. The Broncos and Aztecs are split 1-1 against the spread in those games while going over the point total on one occasion. Boise State outscored San Diego State 51-40 in those two head-to-head matchups.
San Diego State Stats and Trends
- San Diego State has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs have covered the spread once this year (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- San Diego State games have hit the over just once this season.
- The Aztecs and their opponents have scored more than 46 combined points once this season.
- SDSU’s matchups this season have a 49.3-point average over/under, 3.3 more points than this game’s total.
Boise State Players to Watch
- This year, Taylen Green has racked up 576 passing yards (192.0 yards per game) while going 46-for-87 (52.9% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 103 rushing yards on 16 carries with one touchdown, averaging 34.3 yards per game.
- Ashton Jeanty has rushed for a team-leading 202 yards on 50 attempts (67.3 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also averages 78.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 14 passes for 236 yards and two touchdowns.
- Eric McAlister has racked up 15 receptions for 238 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 79.3 receiving yards per game.
- Stefan Cobbs has racked up 131 yards on 13 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 43.7 yards per game.
San Diego State Players to Watch
- This year, Jalen Mayden has put up 703 passing yards (175.8 yards per game) while going 69-for-115 (60% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and four interceptions. He has tacked on 183 rushing yards on 41 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 45.8 yards per game.
- Jaylon Armstead has taken 38 attempts for a team-leading 193 rushing yards (48.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Mark Redman has 15 catches, leading his team with 178 yards (44.5 ypg) while also scoring two touchdowns this season.
- Mekhi Shaw has tacked on 128 yards (on 10 catches) and one touchdown.
- Brionne Penny has racked up 90 yards on eight receptions, averaging 30.0 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.