The No. 23 Tennessee Volunteers (2-1) face the UTSA Roadrunners (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Neyland Stadium. The Volunteers are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 23.5 points. The over/under is 59 in the outing.
Want to bet on Tennessee or UTSA in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Tennessee vs. UTSA Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|UTSA (+23.5)||Under (59)||Tennessee 28 UTSA 21|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||31.7 (67)||21.0 (107)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||18.3 (43)||22.3 (63)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||5 (77)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (84)||0 (129)|
Tennessee vs. UTSA Betting Insights
Tennessee Stats and Trends
- Tennessee has covered once in three chances against the spread this season.
- The Volunteers have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 23.5-point favorites.
- Tennessee games have gone over the point total once this season.
- Vols matchups have gone over 59 points only once this season (in three outings).
- UT has an average total of 59.2 in their contests this year, 0.2 more points than this game’s over/under.
UTSA Stats and Trends
- UTSA is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- UTSA games have gone over the point total once this year.
- The Roadrunners have combined with their opponent to score more than 59 points just once this season.
- UTSA has had an average of 55.7 points scored in their games so far this season, 3.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee Players to Watch
- Tony Muskett leads the team with 94 passing yards (94.0 yards per game) and has a 52.9% completion percentage this year (9-of-17) .
- Amaad Foston has taken three carries for a team-leading 18 rushing yards (18.0 yards per game).
- This season Su Agunloye has rushed for 0 yards on zero carries (0.0 ypg).
UTSA Players to Watch
- This year, Frank Harris has recorded 423 passing yards (211.5 yards per game) while going 44-for-73 (60.3% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 60 rushing yards on 21 carries, averaging 30.0 yards per game.
- Kevorian Barnes has run for a team-high 245 yards on 51 carries (81.7 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Robert Henry has 90 yards on 14 carries (30.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Joshua Cephus has racked up 23 receptions for 245 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 81.7 receiving yards per game.
- Tykee Ogle-Kellogg has also chipped in with 10 catches for 140 yards and one touchdown this year. He puts up 46.7 receiving yards per game.
- This season Devin McCuin has caught four passes for 91 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.3 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.