ACC play pits the No. 4 Florida State Seminoles (3-0) against the Clemson Tigers (2-1) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Clemson, SC). The Seminoles are favored by 2 points. An over/under of 56 points has been set for the outing.
Want to bet on Florida State or Clemson in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Florida State vs. Clemson Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Clemson (+2)||Over (56)||Florida State 30 Clemson 29|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||47.3 (9)||40.3 (28)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22 (60)||19.7 (47)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (33)||4 (60)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (65)||5 (44)|
Florida State vs. Clemson Betting Insights
Florida State Stats and Trends
- Florida State has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seminoles have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- All Florida State games have hit the over this season.
- Every game the Noles have played this season has gone over 56 total points.
- FSU’s games this season have had an average of 53.0 points, 3.0 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
Clemson holds a 2-0 advantage over Florida State in the last two matchups between these two teams. The Tigers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Seminoles, with the two squads outscoring the total both times. Clemson scored 64 points in those two matchups compared to Florida State’s 48.
Clemson Stats and Trends
- Clemson has covered once in three matchups with a spread this year.
- So far this season, two Clemson games have gone over the point total.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponent to score more than 56 points just twice this season.
- The average total for Clemson’s games this season is 53.5 points, 2.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Florida State Players to Watch
- Jordan Travis leads the team with 729 passing yards (243 yards per game) and has a 64.3% completion percentage this year (54-of-84) while throwing eight touchdowns with one interception. He also has 96 rushing yards on 17 carries with one touchdown, averaging 32 yards per game.
- Trey Benson has 35 attempts for a team-high 194 rushing yards (64.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season Johnny Wilson has 11 catches and leads the team with 209 yards (104.5 per game).
- Keon Coleman’s stat line this year shows 12 catches for 170 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 56.7 receiving yards per game.
- Jaheim Bell has collected 125 yards on seven receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 62.5 yards per game.
Clemson Players to Watch
- This year, Cade Klubnik has racked up 693 passing yards (231 yards per game) while going 71-for-107 (66.4% completion percentage) and throwing eight touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 63 rushing yards on 23 carries with one touchdown, averaging 21 yards per game.
- Will Shipley has rushed for a team-leading 225 yards on 36 carries (75 yards per game). He also averages 19.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 11 passes for 58 yards and one touchdown.
- So far this year Phil Mafah has run for 166 yards on 25 carries (55.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Beaux Collins has 13 catches, leading his team with 197 yards (65.7 ypg) while hauling in one touchdown this season.
- Antonio Williams’ stat line this year shows 15 catches for 145 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 48.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season Tyler Brown is averaging 26.3 yards per game, with seven catches for 79 yards and two touchdowns.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.