Pac-12 action features the No. 14 Oregon State Beavers (3-0) squaring off against the No. 21 Washington State Cougars (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Martin Stadium. The Beavers are favored by 3 points. The over/under is set at 59 in the outing.
Want to bet on Oregon State or Washington State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oregon State vs. Washington State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Washington State (+3)||Under (59)||Washington State 29 Oregon State 26|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Oregon State||Washington State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||41.0 (19)||48.3 (7)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||11.0 (12)||22.3 (66)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||3 (34)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (62)||5 (43)|
Oregon State vs. Washington State Betting Insights
Oregon State Stats and Trends
- Oregon State has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beavers have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, games featuring the Oregon State have hit the over twice.
- In two games this season, the Beavers and their opponents have combined to total more than 59 points.
- The average total in OSU’s contests this year is 54.0, 5.0 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
Washington State holds an edge against Oregon State in the past three matchups between these two teams, putting together a 2-1 record in those games. The Cougars are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Beavers while the two teams have gone over the total on one occasion. Washington State has had the scoring advantage in those three matchups, totaling 79 points while Oregon State put up 76.
Washington State Stats and Trends
- Washington State has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have been an underdog by 3 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Washington State games have gone over the point total twice this year.
- The Cougs and their opponents have scored more than 59 combined points twice this season.
- The average over/under for Wazzu’s outings this season is 55.7, 3.3 fewer points than this game’s total.
Oregon State Players to Watch
- D.J. Uiagalelei leads his team with 630 passing yards (210.0 per game) and has a 61.8% completion percentage (42-of-68), throwing six touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 38 rushing yards on 13 carries (with four touchdowns), averaging 12.7 yards per game.
- Damien Martinez has rushed for a team-high 351 yards on 40 attempts (117.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Deshaun Fenwick has 152 yards on 26 carries (50.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Silas Bolden has hauled in 13 receptions for 159 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 53.0 receiving yards per game.
- Anthony Gould has hauled in six catches for 156 yards (78.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jeremiah Noga has caught six passes for 86 yards and one touchdown, averaging 28.7 yards per game this year.
Washington State Players to Watch
- Cameron Ward leads the team with 990 passing yards (330.0 yards per game) and has a 72% completion percentage this year (77-of-107) while throwing nine touchdowns. He also has 95 rushing yards on 32 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 31.7 yards per game.
- Dylan Paine has 95 yards on 11 carries (47.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Lincoln Victor has racked up 24 receptions for 342 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 114.0 receiving yards per game.
- Joshua Kelly has hauled in 13 catches for 177 yards (59.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kyle Williams has totaled 128 yards on nine receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 42.7 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.