The No. 12 LSU Tigers (2-1) will play their SEC-rival, the Arkansas Razorbacks (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Tiger Stadium (LA). The Razorbacks will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 17.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the contest is 55.5 points.
Want to bet on LSU or Arkansas in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
LSU vs. Arkansas Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Arkansas (+17.5)||Over (55.5)||LSU 31 Arkansas 26|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||45.7 (14)||38.3 (41)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.0 (66)||19.0 (45)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||2 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||2 (105)||7 (12)|
LSU vs. Arkansas Betting Insights
LSU Stats and Trends
- LSU has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have covered the spread when playing as at least 17.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- This season, games featuring LSU have hit the over every time.
- In two games this season, the Tigers and their opponents have combined to total more than 55.5 points.
- LSU’s outings this year have an average point total of 57.3, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
In the past three matchups between these two squads, LSU has a 2-1 advantage over Arkansas. The Tigers and Razorbacks have an even 1-1-1 record against the spread in those games with the two squads not eclipsing the point total once. LSU outscored Arkansas 53-50 in those three head-to-head matchups.
Arkansas Stats and Trends
- Arkansas has covered once in three games with a spread this year.
- Arkansas games have gone over the point total twice this year.
- The Hogs and their opponents have scored more than 55.5 combined points twice this season.
- Arkansas’ contests this season have a 55.7-point average over/under, 0.2 more points than this game’s point total.
LSU Players to Watch
- Jayden Daniels leads the team with 977 passing yards (325.7 yards per game) and has a 73.7% completion percentage this year (70-of-95) while throwing eight touchdowns with one interception. He also has 157 rushing yards on 35 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 52.3 yards per game.
- Logan Diggs has 156 yards on 24 carries (78.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has four catches for 48 yards (24.0 ypg).
- This season Malik Nabers has 24 receptions for a team-high 393 receiving yards (131.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Brian Thomas Jr. has chipped in with 20 catches for 280 yards and three touchdowns this year. He puts up 93.3 receiving yards per game.
- Kyren Lacy has totaled 99 yards on six receptions with one touchdown, averaging 49.5 yards per game.
Arkansas Players to Watch
- K.J. Jefferson leads the team with 629 passing yards (209.7 yards per game) and has a 71.4% completion percentage this year (55-of-77) while throwing six touchdowns with one interception. He also has 80 rushing yards on 31 carries with one touchdown, averaging 26.7 yards per game.
- AJ Green has taken 28 carries for a team-leading 190 rushing yards (63.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Rashod Dubinion has rushed for 96 yards on 26 carries (32.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Andrew Armstrong has 18 catches, leading his team with 197 yards (65.7 ypg) while hauling in three touchdowns this season.
- Isaac TeSlaa has chipped in with 10 catches for 143 yards and one touchdown this year. He averages 47.7 receiving yards per game.
- Jaedon Wilson has totaled 130 yards on seven receptions with one touchdown, averaging 43.3 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.