A matchup of Pac-12 teams features the No. 11 Utah Utes (3-0) taking on the No. 22 UCLA Bruins (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Rice-Eccles Stadium. The Utes are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 50.5 points.
Want to bet on Utah or UCLA in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Utah vs. UCLA Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|UCLA (+3.5)||Under (50.5)||Utah 20 UCLA 19|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25.0 (90)||40.3 (28)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||10.3 (10)||10.0 (7)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||1 (4)||6 (98)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (44)||8 (7)|
Utah vs. UCLA Betting Insights
Utah Stats and Trends
- Utah has covered once in three chances against the spread this season.
- The Utes have been favored by 3.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- So far this season, none of Utah’s games have hit the over.
- The Utes three games this season have all gone under this contest’s total of 50.5 points.
- Utah has had an average of 45.0 points in their games this season, 5.5 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
In the last two matchups between these two squads, UCLA and Utah have a split 1-1 record. The Utes and Bruins have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games with the two squads outpacing the total both times. Utah has had the upper hand scoring in those two matchups, totaling 76 points while UCLA put up 66.
UCLA Stats and Trends
- UCLA has won two games against the spread this year.
- UCLA games have hit the over once this year.
- The Bruins and their opponents have scored more than 50.5 combined points once this season.
- UCLA’s games this year have had a 58.8-point total on average, 8.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Utah Players to Watch
- Nate Johnson leads the team with 281 passing yards (93.7 yards per game) and has a 68.8% completion percentage this year (22-of-32) while throwing one touchdown. He also has 148 rushing yards on 33 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 49.3 yards per game.
- Ja’Quinden Jackson has taken 33 attempts for a team-leading 213 rushing yards (71.0 yards per game).
- Money Parks has eight catches and paces his team with 138 receiving yards (46.0 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Mikey Matthews has hauled in 10 catches for 120 yards (40.0 yards per game).
- Munir McClain has caught three passes for 92 yards, averaging 92.0 yards per game this year.
UCLA Players to Watch
- This season, Dante Moore has racked up 615 passing yards (205.0 yards per game) while connecting on 32 of 51 passes (62.7% completion percentage), with seven touchdowns and one interception.
- Carson Steele has taken 30 carries for a team-leading 243 rushing yards (81.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He’s also caught seven passes for 50 yards (16.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- TJ Harden has run for 233 yards on 25 carries (77.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season J.Michael Sturdivant has nine catches and leads the team with 219 yards (73.0 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Logan Loya has contributed with seven receptions for 114 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Josiah Norwood has caught three passes for 102 yards and one touchdown, averaging 51.0 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.