The No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0) face the No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Notre Dame Stadium. The Buckeyes are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. The over/under is set at 55.5 in the outing.
Want to bet on Ohio State or Notre Dame in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Ohio State vs. Notre Dame Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Ohio State (-3)||Under (55.5)||Ohio State 28 Notre Dame 25|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Ohio State||Notre Dame|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||40.3 (28)||46.0 (1)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||6.7 (2)||11.8 (28)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (33)||2 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (44)||5 (44)|
Ohio State vs. Notre Dame Betting Insights
Ohio State Stats and Trends
- Ohio State has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buckeyes have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- So far this season, one Ohio State game has hit the over.
- Buckeyes matchups have gone over 55.5 points just once this season (in three outings).
- The average total in OSU’s contests this year is 60.5, 5.0 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Notre Dame Stats and Trends
- Notre Dame is 3-1-0 ATS this year.
- In 2023, three Notre Dame games have gone over the point total.
- The Irish have played three games this season that have gone over 55.5 combined points scored.
- Notre Dame has a 51.3-point average over/under in their outings this season, 4.2 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Ohio State Players to Watch
- Kyle McCord has thrown for 815 yards while completing 69.7% of his passes (53-of-76), with six touchdowns and one interception this year (271.7 yards per game).
- TreVeyon Henderson has run for a team-high 191 yards on 30 carries (63.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
- DeaMonte Trayanum has rushed for 133 yards on 19 carries (44.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Marvin Harrison Jr. has hauled in 14 passes for a team-high 304 yards with three touchdowns. He averages 101.3 yards per game.
- Cade Stover has contributed with 188 yards (on 10 catches).
- Emeka Egbuka has racked up 167 yards on 12 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 55.7 yards per game.
Notre Dame Players to Watch
- Sam Hartman has passed for 1,061 yards while completing 71.1% of his throws (64-of-90), with 13 touchdowns and zero interceptions (265.3 yards per game).
- Audric Estime has 63 attempts for a team-high 521 rushing yards (130.3 per game) and five touchdowns.
- So far this year Jeremiyah Love has run for 119 yards on 18 carries (29.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Chris Tyree has hauled in eight receptions for 216 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 54.0 receiving yards per game.
- Jayden Thomas’ stat line this year shows 12 catches for 188 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 47.0 receiving yards per game.
- Tobias Merriweather has caught five passes for 131 yards and one touchdown, averaging 43.7 yards per game this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.