The No. 12 Utah Utes (2-0) are heavily favored, by 28 points, versus the FCS Weber State Wildcats on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Rice-Eccles Stadium. An over/under of 45 points has been set for the outing.
Want to bet on Utah or Weber State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Utah vs. Weber State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison (2022)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||38.6 (7)||35.0 (11)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.4 (40)||7.0 (1)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||17 (62)||3 (66)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||23 (11)||4 (4)|
Utah vs. Weber State Betting Insights (2022)
Utah Stats and Trends
- Utah has covered once in two games with a spread this season.
- Utah has an average point total of 45.0 in their contests this year, equal to this game’s over/under.
Weber State Stats and Trends (2022)
- Weber State’s matchups last year had a 59.5-point average over/under, 14.5 more points than this game’s total.
Utah Players to Watch
- This campaign, Bryson Barnes has collected 230 passing yards (115.0 yards per game) while completing 18 of 37 passes (48.6% completion percentage), with one touchdown and one interception. He has tacked on 32 rushing yards on 11 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 16.0 yards per game.
- Ja’Quinden Jackson has taken 24 attempts for a team-leading 144 rushing yards (72.0 yards per game).
- So far this year Nate Johnson has rushed for 77 yards on 17 carries (38.5 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Money Parks has hauled in four receptions for 103 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 51.5 receiving yards per game.
- Mikey Matthews has also contributed with eight catches for 82 yards this year. He puts up 41.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season Devaughn Vele has caught four passes for 51 yards, averaging 25.5 receiving yards per game.
Weber State Players to Watch (2022 Stats)
- Bronson Barron recorded 202 passing yards (202.0 yards per game) with a 50% completion percentage last year (11-of-22), while throwing two touchdowns and three interceptions. He also tacked on 37 rushing yards on five carries, averaging 37.0 yards per game.
- Josh Davis took 18 attempts for 94 rushing yards a season ago (94.0 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Last season Damon Bankston rushed for 53 yards on 18 carries (53.0 ypg).
- Last season Ty MacPherson had three catches for 89 yards (89.0 ypg) with two touchdowns.
- Jacob Sharp’s stat line last year showed four grabs for 87 yards. He averaged 87.0 receiving yards per game.
- Haze Hadley racked up 10 yards on one catch in 2022, averaging 10.0 yards per game .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.