The Arkansas State Red Wolves (0-2) host the FCS Stony Brook Seawolves on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Centennial Bank Stadium. The Red Wolves are heavily favored, by 24 points. The over/under for the contest is 48 points.
Want to bet on Arkansas State or Stony Brook in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Arkansas State vs. Stony Brook Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison (2022)
|Arkansas State||Stony Brook|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25.0 (90)||3.0 (77)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||31.4 (96)||20.0 (5)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||8 (3)||2 (44)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (120)||1 (31)|
Arkansas State vs. Stony Brook Betting Insights (2022)
Arkansas State Stats and Trends
- Arkansas State has compiled a 0-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Arkansas State games have hit the over once this season.
- The average total in ASU’s outings this year is 57.3, 9.3 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Stony Brook Stats and Trends (2022)
- Stony Brook had a 44.5-point average over/under in its outings last year, 3.5 fewer points than this game’s total.
Arkansas State Players to Watch
- This year, JT Shrout has put up 227 passing yards (113.5 yards per game) while going 24-for-51 (47.1% completion percentage) and throwing two interceptions.
- Ja’Quez Cross has 13 carries for a team-high 67 rushing yards (33.5 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year Zak Wallace has rushed for 43 yards on 20 carries (21.5 ypg).
- Courtney Jackson has reeled in five passes for a team-high 72 yards. He averages 36.0 yards per game.
- Corey Rucker has chipped in with four catches for 68 yards this year. He averages 34.0 receiving yards per game.
- Reagan Ealy has 34 receiving yards on five receptions, averaging 34.0 yards per game.
Stony Brook Players to Watch (2022 Stats)
- Last year Daron Bryden totaled 186 passing yards (186.0 yards per game) while going 15-for-33 (45.5% completion percentage) and throwing zero touchdowns and two interceptions.
- A season ago, Jayden Cook churned out 58 rushing yards (58.0 yards per game). He tacked on five catches for 30 yards (30.0 receiving yards per game).
- Last season Joshua Zamot rushed for 21 yards on five carries (21.0 ypg).
- Shawn Harris Jr. reeled in three passes for 72 yards last season. He averaged 72.0 yards per game.
- Tyler Devera’s stat line last year showed four catches for 62 yards. He averaged 62.0 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.