The Stanford Cardinal (1-1) are favored by 6.5 points versus the FCS Sacramento State Hornets on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Stanford Stadium. The over/under for the outing is 60.5 points.
Want to bet on Stanford or Sacramento State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Stanford vs. Sacramento State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison (2022)
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||21.3 (113)||41.0 (6)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||32.2 (102)||10.0 (4)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||21 (107)||1 (17)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||9 (127)||1 (31)|
Stanford vs. Sacramento State Betting Insights (2022)
Stanford Stats and Trends
- Stanford has won one game against the spread this season.
- Games featuring Stanford have hit the over once this season.
- The average total in Stanford’s outings this year is 62.5, 2.0 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Sacramento State Stats and Trends (2022)
- The average over/under for Sacramento State’s outings last year was 59.5, 1.0 fewer point than this game’s total.
Stanford Players to Watch
- Ashton Daniels has thrown for 267 yards while completing 62.8% of his passes (27-of-43), with two touchdowns and one interception this year (133.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 14 times for 51 yards, averaging 25.5 yards per game.
- Casey Filkins has taken 11 attempts for a team-leading 130 rushing yards (65.0 yards per game).
- So far this year E.J. Smith has run for 64 yards on nine carries (32.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Ben Yurosek has 13 catches and paces his team with 192 receiving yards (96.0 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- John Humphreys has contributed with five catches for 71 yards and one touchdown this year. He averages 35.5 receiving yards per game.
- This season Elic Ayomanor has caught four passes for 38 yards, averaging 19.0 receiving yards per game.
Sacramento State Players to Watch (2022 Stats)
- Jake Dunniway threw for 164 yards while completing 52.2% of his passes (12-of-23), with one touchdown and one interception last year (164.0 yards per game).
- A season ago, Cameron Skattebo picked up 67 rushing yards (67.0 yards per game) and scored one touchdown. He added three catches for 56 yards (56.0 receiving yards per game).
- Last season Marcus Fulcher rushed for 45 yards on six carries (45.0 ypg). Fulcher also helped out in the passing game, catching two passes for 17 yards (17.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Jared Gipson also chipped in with 50 yards on five grabs. He put up 50.0 receiving yards per game last year.
- Parker Clayton totaled 35 yards on two catches in 2022, averaging 35.0 yards per game .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.