The Kent State Golden Flashes (0-2) are heavily favored, by 21.5 points, facing the FCS Central Connecticut State Blue Devils on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Dix Stadium. An over/under of 47.5 points has been set for the contest.
Want to bet on Kent State or Cent. Conn. St. in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Kent State vs. Cent. Conn. St. Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison (2022)
|Kent State||Cent. Conn. St.|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||28.4 (74)||3.0 (77)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||29.0 (77)||28.0 (9)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||13 (22)||1 (17)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||13 (102)||3 (9)|
Kent State vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Insights (2022)
Kent State Stats and Trends
- Kent State has won one game against the spread this season.
- So far this season, one Kent State game has gone over the point total.
- The average point total in Kent State’s outings this year is 55.3, 7.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Cent. Conn. St. Stats and Trends (2022)
- Cent. Conn. St.’s matchups last year had a 51.5-point average over/under, 4.0 more points than this game’s total.
Kent State Players to Watch
- Michael Alaimo has passed for 319 yards while completing 47.9% of his throws (23-of-48), with zero touchdowns and two interceptions (159.5 yards per game).
- Gavin Garcia has run for a team-leading 113 yards on 36 carries (56.5 yards per game).
- Xavier Williams has 16 yards on nine carries (8.0 ypg).
- Trell Harris has eight catches, leading his team with 114 yards (57.0 ypg) this season.
- Chrishon McCray has contributed with 94 yards (on four catches).
- Justin Holmes has caught six passes for 69 yards, averaging 34.5 yards per game this year.
Cent. Conn. St. Players to Watch (2022 Stats)
- Romelo Williams recorded 164 passing yards (164.0 yards per game) with a 53.3% completion percentage last year (16-of-30), while throwing zero touchdowns and one interception.
- Malik Thomas rushed for 63 yards on five attempts (63.0 yards per game) a season ago. He also averaged 30.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing one pass for 30 yards.
- Nasir Smith amassed 21 rushing yards on nine carries (21.0 yards per game) last season.
- Last season Kyren Petteway collected six catches for 61 yards (61.0 ypg).
- Isiah Williams’ stat line last year showed three catches for 30 yards. He averaged 30.0 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.