AAC foes will meet when the Houston Cougars (7-4) meet the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (4-7). The Cougars, listed aton the spread, serve as host on November 26, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPNU against the Golden Hurricane, on the moneyline to win. An over/under of points has been set for the matchup by bookmakers.
This article refers to lines valid as of November 26, 2022 at 6:25 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this contest in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Houston Vs. Tulsa Odds
|Houston (-13)||Over (66.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|37.8 (13)||Points Per Game||30.0 (55)|
|33.2 (115)||Points Per Game Against||33.4 (117)|
|315.2 (9)||Pass Yards||269.3 (30)|
|282.9 (125)||Pass Yards Against||190.0 (24)|
|144.7 (71)||Rush Yards||140.8 (83)|
|146.9 (65)||Rush Yards Against||215.9 (127)|
|17 (89)||Giveaways||17 (89)|
|11 (107)||Takeaways||12 (92)|
Houston Vs. Tulsa Betting Insights
Houston Stats And Trends
- Houston is 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Houston is winless ATS (0-3) as a 13-point favorite or greater this season.
- Houston has played 11 games this year, and eight of them have hit the over.
- Five times so far this season, the Cougars and their opponent have combined for more than 66.5 points.
- Cougars games this season have posted an average total of 58.5, which is 8.0 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Tulsa Stats And Trends
- Tulsa has won twice against the spread this season.
- Tulsa is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 13-point underdog or more this season.
- Tulsa has played 11 games this year, and six of them have hit the over.
- Golden Hurricane games have gone over 66.5 points on six occasions this season.
- Golden Hurricane games average 57.9 total points, 8.6 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Houston Players To Watch
- Clayton Tune leads Houston with 3,459 passing yards (314.5 ypg) on 290-of-422 passing with 35 touchdowns and nine interceptions this season. He also has 459 rushing yards (41.7 ypg) on 107 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- Stacy Sneed has carried the ball 70 times for a team-high 489 yards (54.3 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Nathaniel Dell’s 1,193 receiving yards (108.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 94 receptions with 14 touchdowns.
- Matthew Golden has hauled in 33 passes for 525 yards (58.3 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- KeSean Carter’s 34 catches have netted him 474 yards (47.4 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Tulsa Players To Watch
- Davis Brin has thrown for 2,138 yards (237.6 ypg) to lead Tulsa, completing 59.2% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- Deneric Prince’s team-high 689 rushing yards (98.4 per game) have come on 110 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Steven Anderson has rushed for 326 yards (36.2 per game) on 80 carries with six touchdowns.
- Keylon Stokes’ team-leading 1,177 receiving yards (107.0 yards per game) have come on 69 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- JuanCarlos Santana has totaled 690 receiving yards (62.7 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 47 passes this year.
- Malachi Jones’ 34 catches are good enough for 425 yards (38.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.