ACC foes will clash when the Syracuse Orange (6-5) face the Boston College Eagles (3-8). The Eagles,on the moneyline to win, and the Orange, listed at on the spread, kick things off on November 26, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on RSN. The matchup’s point total is currently listed at .
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of November 26, 2022 at 6:24 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Syracuse Vs. Boston College Odds
|Syracuse (-10.5)||Over (47)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Syracuse||Stats (Rank)||Boston College|
|28.0 (72)||Points Per Game||17.3 (125)|
|22.6 (38)||Points Per Game Against||30.2 (103)|
|218.2 (82)||Pass Yards||246.6 (48)|
|183.0 (17)||Pass Yards Against||204.5 (40)|
|141.5 (79)||Rush Yards||61.7 (131)|
|155.6 (79)||Rush Yards Against||168.3 (92)|
|11 (18)||Giveaways||24 (128)|
|16 (45)||Takeaways||12 (92)|
Syracuse Vs. Boston College Betting Insights
Syracuse Stats And Trends
- Syracuse’s record against the spread is 6-5-0.
- Syracuse has covered every time (2-0) as a 10.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Syracuse has played 11 games this season, and four of them have gone over the total.
- In six games this year, the Orange and their opponent have combined to score more than 47 points.
- Orange games average 52.6 total points per game this season, 5.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Boston College and Syracuse have split their past two matchups 1-1. Syracuse outscored Boston College 34-22 in those two head-to-head matchups.
Boston College Stats And Trends
- Against the spread, Boston College is 3-8-0 this season.
- Boston College’s ATS record as 10.5-point underdogs or greater is 3-4.
- There have been five Boston College games (out of 11) that went over the total this year.
- Eagles games have finished with over 47 points scored five times this year.
- This season, Eagles games have resulted in an average scoring total of 47.7, which is 0.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Syracuse Players To Watch
- Garrett Shrader has been a dual threat to lead Syracuse in both passing and rushing. He has 2,025 passing yards (202.5 ypg), completing 63.6% of his passes and tossing 15 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 395 yards (39.5 ypg) on 121 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Sean Tucker’s team-high 935 rushing yards (85.0 per game) have come on 185 carries, with nine touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 35 catches for 250 yards (22.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Oronde Gadsden II’s 785 receiving yards (71.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 48 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Devaughn Cooper has reeled in 22 passes for 296 yards (29.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Damien Alford’s 13 grabs have netted him 289 yards (32.1 ypg) and one touchdown.
Boston College Players To Watch
- Phil Jurkovec has 1,707 passing yards (213.4 ypg) to lead Boston College, completing 59.5% of his passes and throwing 11 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- Patrick Garwo III’s team-high 320 rushing yards (29.1 per game) have come on 107 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 25 catches for 222 yards (20.2 per game).
- This season Alex Broome has rushed for 224 yards (28.0 per game) on 48 carries with one touchdown.
- Zay Flowers’ 967 receiving yards (87.9 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 70 receptions and 10 touchdowns.
- Jaelen Gill has totaled 371 receiving yards (33.7 yards per game), hauling in 24 passes this year.
- George Takacs’ 26 receptions this season have resulted in 256 yards (28.4 ypg) and one touchdown.