Big 12 rivals will clash when the Oklahoma Sooners (6-5) battle the Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-5). The Sooners, listed aton the spread, take the field as visitors on November 26, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on FS1 against the Red Raiders, on the moneyline to win. A point total of points has been set for the matchup by sportsbooks.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 26, 2022 at 6:24 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oklahoma Vs. Texas Tech Odds
|Texas Tech (+1)||Under (65.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma||Stats (Rank)||Texas Tech|
|31.5 (46)||Points Per Game||32.0 (40)|
|27.6 (83)||Points Per Game Against||27.8 (87)|
|236.8 (55)||Pass Yards||295.3 (15)|
|245.6 (97)||Pass Yards Against||228.5 (76)|
|217.2 (14)||Rush Yards||151.5 (67)|
|191.4 (115)||Rush Yards Against||162.3 (86)|
|12 (22)||Giveaways||19 (107)|
|17 (36)||Takeaways||12 (92)|
Oklahoma Vs. Texas Tech Betting Insights
Oklahoma Stats And Trends
- Oklahoma has four wins in 11 games against the spread this year.
- Oklahoma owns an ATS record of 4-6 as 1-point or greater favorites.
- This year, four of Oklahoma’s 11 games have hit the over.
- Four times so far this season, the Sooners and their opponent have combined for more than 65.5 points.
- Sooners games this season have posted an average total of 64.1, which is 1.4 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Oklahoma has a 2-0 advantage over Texas Tech in the past two meetings between these two squads. Oklahoma scored 114 points in those two outings compared to Texas Tech’s 49.
Texas Tech Stats And Trends
- Texas Tech’s record against the spread in 2022 is 6-5-0.
- Texas Tech has an ATS record of 3-3 as 1-point underdogs or greater.
- Texas Tech has played 11 games this year, and six of them have hit the over.
- Red Raiders games have finished with more than 65.5 points four times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 4.8 points higher than the average scoring total for Red Raiders games (60.7).