The Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-4) face a Big 12 matchup versus the West Virginia Mountaineers (4-7). The Mountaineers (on the moneyline to win) hit the road on November 26, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN2 against the Cowboys ( ). Oddsmakers have installed an over/under of points for the game.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of November 26, 2022 at 7:23 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Oklahoma State Vs. West Virginia Odds
|Oklahoma State (-8)||Over (62.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State||Stats (Rank)||West Virginia|
|32.9 (35)||Points Per Game||31.2 (46)|
|29.8 (100)||Points Per Game Against||34.2 (118)|
|293.4 (16)||Pass Yards||241.2 (53)|
|287.0 (127)||Pass Yards Against||270.4 (113)|
|127.4 (97)||Rush Yards||164.4 (55)|
|164.2 (87)||Rush Yards Against||146.8 (65)|
|18 (98)||Giveaways||17 (90)|
|16 (44)||Takeaways||8 (129)|
Oklahoma State Vs. West Virginia Betting Insights
Oklahoma State Stats And Trends
- Oklahoma State has beaten the spread six times in 11 games.
- As at least an 8-point favorite, Oklahoma State has two wins ATS (2-2).
- Out of 11 Oklahoma State games so far this year, six have gone over the total.
- The Cowboys and their opponent have broken the 62.5-point mark five times this season.
- Cowboys games this season have posted an average total of 60.5, which is 2.0 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Oklahoma State holds an edge against West Virginia over the last two meetings between these two squads, collecting a 2-0 record in those games. Oklahoma State scored 51 points in those two outings compared to West Virginia’s 16.
West Virginia Stats And Trends
- West Virginia is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- West Virginia has won once ATS (1-1) as an 8-point underdog or greater this year.
- Of 11 West Virginia games so far this season, six have gone over the total.
- Mountaineers games have gone over 62.5 points on six occasions this year.
- Games involving the Mountaineers this year have averaged 58.4 points per game, a 4.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Oklahoma State Players To Watch
- Spencer Sanders has thrown for 2,642 yards (264.2 ypg) to lead Oklahoma State, completing 57.6% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. He’s also run for 391 yards (39.1 ypg) on 107 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- Dominic Richardson has carried the ball 149 times for a team-high 543 yards (60.3 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 22 catches for 220 yards (24.4 per game).
- Brennan Presley’s team-leading 662 receiving yards (60.2 yards per game) have come on 56 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Bryson Green has hauled in 36 passes for 584 yards (58.4 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Braydon Johnson’s 27 grabs have netted him 507 yards (84.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
West Virginia Players To Watch
- JT Daniels has thrown for 2,107 yards (210.7 ypg) to lead West Virginia, completing 61.3% of his passes and recording 13 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Tony Mathis, has carried the ball 127 times for 549 yards (61.0 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season CJ Donaldson has piled up 526 yards (75.1 per game) on 87 attempts with eight touchdowns.
- Sam James’ 726 receiving yards (66.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 44 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Bryce Wheaton has put together a 653-yard season so far (59.4 receiving yards per game) with seven touchdowns, reeling in 60 passes.
- Kaden Prather’s 50 grabs have turned into 487 yards (54.1 ypg) and three touchdowns.