The Denver Broncos (1-5) take on the Green Bay Packers (2-3) at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, October 22, 2023, and here are our best bets.
Never used DraftKings before? Getting started is simple. To sign up, all you need is a computer or mobile device, plus a method of payment for your first deposit. Simply follow our link, and the DraftKings site or app will guide you through the process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Packers (-1) to Cover
- The Packers are the bet in this game. They’re favored by 6.8 more points in the model than DraftKings (7.8 to 1).
- Green Bay has a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Green Bay has covered the spread once in its past three contests while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver has yet to win a game against the spread this season (0-5-1).
- The Broncos have been an underdog by 1 point or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Denver is winless against the spread (0-2-1) and 1-2 overall during its past three games.
Think the Packers will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 45
- In this game, the model projects a total (50.0 points) marginally higher than the DraftKings over/under (45 points).
- Denver has played in four games this season where they and their opponents combined to score more than 45 points.
- A total of three out of five Packers games this season have hit the over.
- In 2023, four Broncos games have hit the over.
Moneyline Winner: Packers (-120)
Green Bay 29 – Denver 21
- Green Bay has not played as the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- Denver has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Packers and Broncos Splits
|On the Road||1-2||1-2|
|One Possession Games||1-2||1-2|
Want more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Russell Wilson Passing TDs: Under 1.50 (-195)
- 2023 Season: 1,305 PASS YDS / 217.5 YPG / 65.9% / 12 TD / 4 INT
- In Broncos’ Last 5 Games: 1,128 PASS YDS / 225.6 YPG / 62.9% / 10 TD / 4 INT
- In Broncos’ Last 3 Games: 514 PASS YDS / 171.3 YPG / 66.7% / 6 TD / 2 INT
- Wilson has a passing touchdown in all six games this season, with multiple passing TDs in four of them.
Wilson Rushing Yards: Under 20.50 (-130)
- 2023 Season: 22 CAR / 150 YDS / 25.0 YPG / 0 TD
- In Broncos’ Last 5 Games: 21 CAR / 149 YDS / 29.8 YPG / 0 TD
- In Broncos’ Last 3 Games: 21 CAR / 149 YDS / 29.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Wilson has recorded 25.0 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 4.5 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
Courtland Sutton Receiving Yards: Under 49.50 (-120)
- 2023 Season: 25 REC / 275 YDS / 45.8 YPG / 4 TD
- In Broncos’ Last 5 Games: 21 REC / 243 YDS / 48.6 YPG / 3 TD
- In Broncos’ Last 3 Games: 8 REC / 86 YDS / 28.7 YPG / 2 TD
- Sutton’s 45.8 receiving yards per game average is 3.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s matchup (49.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.