The Green Bay Packers (2-3), who lost to the Raiders in their last tilt, visit the Denver Broncos (1-5) at Empower Field at Mile High on October 22 at 4:25 PM ET. The Broncos lost to the Chiefs in their last game.
The Packers are the favorite (-1) in a projected tight game against the Broncos. The total is set at 45 points.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of October 21, 2023 at 7:11 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Packers Vs Broncos Odds
Packers vs. Broncos Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Packers (-1)||Over (45)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||22.6 (21)||21.5 (15)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.6 (10)||33.3 (32)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.9 (21)||5.5 (9)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.9 (9)||6.7 (32)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (7)||11 (27)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (22)||6 (20)|
Packers Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Packers are 3-2-0 this year.
- The Packers have seen three of their five games hit the over.
- Green Bay games this season have posted an average total of 42.6, which is 2.4 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Broncos Betting Insights
- The Broncos have no wins against the spread this season.
- Denver has no wins ATS (0-2) as a 1-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, four of the Broncos’ six games have hit the over.
- There have been four Denver games this year with more than 45 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 0.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Broncos games (44.3).
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Packers Players to Watch
- Jordan Love has been a dual threat for Green Bay this season. He has 1,083 passing yards, completing 55.6% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 109 yards (21.8 ypg) on 18 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- A.J. Dillon has racked up 194 yards on 64 carries while finding paydirt one time.
- Romeo Doubs leads his squad with 228 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 21 catches (out of 37 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Jayden Reed has put together a 210-yard season with two touchdowns, reeling in 13 passes on 27 targets.
- Luke Musgrave has a total of 159 receiving yards this year, hauling in 18 throws.
- Rashan Gary has racked up 4.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 4.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Green Bay’s tackle leader, Quay Walker, has 51 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one interception this year.
- Rudy Ford has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 35 tackles and four passes defended.
Broncos Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson leads Denver with 1,305 yards on 122-of-185 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 150 rushing yards (25.0 ypg) on 22 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Javonte Williams, has carried the ball 48 times for 190 yards (38.0 per game).
- Jaleel McLaughlin has racked up 190 yards on 29 carries with one touchdown.
- Courtland Sutton has hauled in 275 receiving yards on 25 receptions to pace his squad this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Marvin Mims has put up a 246-yard season with one touchdown. He’s caught 10 passes on 12 targets.
- Jerry Jeudy has racked up 222 reciving yards (44.4 ypg) this season.
- Nik Bonitto has racked up 5.5 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 9.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Denver’s tackle leader, Alex Singleton, has 53 tackles and 1.0 TFL this year.
- Kareem Jackson leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 37 tackles and two passes defended.
How to Bet on Packers vs Broncos
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.