Best bets are available as the New York Giants (1-5) head into a matchup against the Washington Commanders (3-3) on Sunday, October 22, 2023 at MetLife Stadium on a four-game losing streak.
Never played on DraftKings before? Getting started is simple. To sign up, all you need is a computer or mobile device, plus a method of payment for your first deposit. Simply follow our link, and the DraftKings site or app will take you through the process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Giants (+3) to Cover
- The data strongly suggests betting on the Giants in this one. The model favors them while DraftKings has the Commanders favored and the difference between the two is 3.9 points.
- New York has covered the spread in a game one time this year (1-5-0).
- The Giants have covered the spread once when an underdog by 3 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- New York has covered the spread once in its past three matchups while putting together a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington has a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Commanders have no wins ATS (0-2) as a 3-point favorite or greater this year.
- Washington is 2-1 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
Think the Giants will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 37.5
- The model projects a total (45.6 points) much higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup (37.5 points). Take the over.
- New York has played in four games this season where they combined with their opponents to score more than 37.5 points.
- Commanders games have hit the over three out of six times this season.
- Games featuring the Giants have hit the over just once this year.
Moneyline Winner: Giants (+136)
New York 23 – Washington 22
- Washington has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- New York has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
Which team do you think will end up victorious? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Commanders and Giants Splits
|On the Road||2-1||1-3|
|One Possession Games||3-1||1-1|
Interested in more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Sam Howell Passing TDs: Under 1.50 (-180)
- 2023 Season: 1,500 PASS YDS / 250.0 YPG / 67.8% / 9 TD / 6 INT
- In Commanders’ Last 5 Games: 1,298 PASS YDS / 259.6 YPG / 68.9% / 8 TD / 5 INT
- In Commanders’ Last 3 Games: 829 PASS YDS / 276.3 YPG / 69.6% / 6 TD / 1 INT
- Howell has a passing touchdown in five of six games this season, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
Saquon Barkley Rushing Yards: Under 69.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 53 CAR / 207 YDS / 69.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Barkley has recorded 69.0 rushing yards per game this season, 0.5 less than Sunday’s over/under.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Yards: Under 57.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 31 REC / 342 YDS / 57.0 YPG / 1 TD
- In Commanders’ Last 5 Games: 29 REC / 311 YDS / 62.2 YPG / 1 TD
- In Commanders’ Last 3 Games: 18 REC / 216 YDS / 72.0 YPG / 0 TD
- McLaurin’s 57.0 receiving yards per game average is 0.5 less than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (57.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.