While the New York Giants sport the bottom-ranked scoring offense in the NFL (11.8 points per game), they are in a good spot to score some points on October 22 at 1:00 PM ET, when they host the Washington Commanders (3-3), who have the NFL’s 29th-ranked scoring defense (29.3 points allowed per game).
The Commanders are favored (-3) over the Giants. The total is set at 37.5 points.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of October 21, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Commanders Vs Giants Odds
Washington vs. Giants Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Giants (+3)||Over (37.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||22.2 (12)||11.8 (32)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||29.3 (29)||27.8 (28)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.9 (21)||4.1 (32)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (26)||6.1 (31)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||10 (24)||8 (14)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (12)||5 (22)|
Washington Betting Insights
- The Commanders have beaten the spread three times in six games.
- Washington is winless ATS (0-2) as a 3-point favorite or greater this year.
- The Commanders have seen three of their six games hit the over.
- The total for this game is 37.5, 4.3 points fewer than the average total in Washington games thus far this season (playoffs included).
Giants Betting Insights
- The Giants have one win against the spread this year.
- New York has one win ATS (1-3) as a 3-point underdog or greater this year.
- One Giants game (out of six) has gone over the point total this year.
- There have been four New York games this year with more than 37.5 points scored.
- This season, Giants games have resulted in an average scoring total of 44.3, which is 6.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Washington Players to Watch
- Sam Howell has been a dual threat for Washington this season. He has 1,500 passing yards, completing 67.8% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 104 yards (17.3 ypg) on 19 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Brian Robinson Jr., has carried the ball 77 times for 302 yards (50.3 per game), scoring three times. He’s also caught 11 passes for 113 yards and two touchdowns.
- Terry McLaurin leads his squad with 342 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 31 receptions (out of 42 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Curtis Samuel has hauled in 27 passes while averaging 47.5 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Logan Thomas has been the target of 26 passes and hauled in 19 grabs for 185 yards, an average of 37.0 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone two times through the air this season.
- Montez Sweat leads the team with 4.5 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Cody Barton, Washington’s tackle leader, has 59 tackles and 1.0 TFL this year.
- Kendall Fuller has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 32 tackles and six passes defended.
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 884 yards on 104-of-151 passing with two touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 197 yards and one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Saquon Barkley, has carried the ball 53 times for 207 yards (69.0 per game) with one touchdown. He’s also caught 13 passes for 46 yards and one touchdown.
- Darren Waller has racked up 282 receiving yards on 28 catches to pace his squad this season.
- Darius Slayton has put together a 236-yard season. He’s caught 17 passes on 30 targets.
- Wan’Dale Robinson’s 25 targets have resulted in 22 catches for 141 yards.
- Kayvon Thibodeaux has 4.0 sacks to pace the team, and also has 4.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Bobby Okereke, New York’s leading tackler, has 53 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one interception this year.
- Micah McFadden has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 36 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two passes defended to his name.
How to Bet on Commanders vs Giants
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.