Check out best bets for when the Las Vegas Raiders (3-3) and the Chicago Bears (1-5) play at Soldier Field on Sunday, October 22, 2023.
If you haven’t played on DraftKings before but have been wanting to give it a try, getting registered is easy. First, use your computer, phone, or mobile device to sign up, and make sure you have a method of payment ready to make your first deposit. Then just click our link and let the DraftKings site or app guide you through the registration process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Raiders (-2.5) to Cover
- The model projects the Raiders to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (4.3 to 2.5).
- Las Vegas is 3-2-1 ATS this season.
- The Raiders have one win ATS (1-1) as a 2.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Las Vegas is 2-0-1 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- Chicago has covered the spread one time this season (1-4-1).
- The Bears have covered the spread once this season (1-3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Chicago has covered the spread once in its last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
Think the Raiders will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 38
- The model predicts a total 6.6 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
- Chicago has played in five games this season where they combined with their opponents to score more than 38 points.
- Games featuring the Raiders have hit the over just once this season.
- In the Bears’ six contests this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
Moneyline Winner: Raiders (-142)
Las Vegas 24 – Chicago 20
- Las Vegas has won two of the three games it was the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- This season, Chicago has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Raiders and Bears Splits
|On the Road||1-2||1-2|
|One Possession Games||3-2||0-2|
Want more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Josh Jacobs Rushing Yards: Under 72.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 107 CAR / 312 YDS / 52.0 YPG / 2 TD
- In Raiders’ Last 5 Games: 88 CAR / 264 YDS / 52.8 YPG / 2 TD
- In Raiders’ Last 3 Games: 88 CAR / 264 YDS / 52.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Jacobs’ rushing yards prop bet is set at 72.5 yards, compared to his season average of 52.0 yards per game.
Davante Adams Receiving Yards: Under 73.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 39 REC / 471 YDS / 78.5 YPG / 3 TD
- In Raiders’ Last 5 Games: 33 REC / 405 YDS / 81.0 YPG / 3 TD
- In Raiders’ Last 3 Games: 14 REC / 149 YDS / 49.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Adams averages 78.5 receiving yards per game, 5.0 more than the over/under of 73.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.