On Sunday, October 22 at 1:00 PM ET, the Las Vegas Raiders (3-3) will aim to build upon their recent 21-17 victory over the Patriots when they square off against the Chicago Bears (1-5) at Soldier Field. The Bears lost their last contest 19-13 to the Vikings.
The Raiders are favored (-2.5) in an expected close game with the Bears. The total is set at 38 points.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of October 21, 2023 at 7:11 PM ET. Check out the article below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Raiders Vs Bears Odds
Raiders vs. Bears Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Raiders (-2.5)||Over (38)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||16.7 (25)||21.3 (17)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.8 (21)||29.3 (29)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.9 (21)||5.2 (14)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.1 (14)||5.8 (29)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||12 (30)||11 (27)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||5 (22)||5 (22)|
Raiders Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Raiders are 3-2-1 this year.
- Las Vegas has won once ATS (1-1) as a 2.5-point or higher favorite this season.
- The Raiders have had one game (out of six) go over the total this season.
- Las Vegas games average 44.8 total points per game this season (postseason included), 6.8 greater than the over/under for this matchup.
Bears Betting Insights
- The Bears have posted one win against the spread this year.
- Chicago has won once ATS (1-3-1) as a 2.5-point underdog or more this year.
- There have been five Bears games (out of six) that hit the over this season.
- There have been five Chicago games this year with more than 38 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Bears games this year (38) is 6.6 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Raiders Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Josh Jacobs, has carried the ball 107 times for 312 yards (52.0 per game) and two touchdowns. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 209 receiving yards on 25 catches.
- Tre Tucker has racked up 54 yards on three carries.
- Davante Adams has hauled in 39 receptions for 471 yards (78.5 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He’s found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Jakobi Meyers has hauled in 30 receptions totaling 335 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver this campaign.
- Maxx Crosby has 5.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 8.0 TFL and 35 tackles.
- Robert Spillane has 49 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Bears Players to Watch
- Tyson Bagent leads Chicago with 83 yards on 10-of-14 passing with zero touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- D’Onta Foreman is his team’s leading rusher with 20 carries for 81 yards, or 40.5 per game.
- Darrynton Evans has piled up 32 yards (on nine attempts).
- D.J. Moore has racked up 582 receiving yards on 32 catches to pace his squad this season while scoring five touchdowns as a receiver.
- Cole Kmet has put together a 240-yard season with three touchdowns. He’s caught 25 passes on 32 targets.
- Darnell Mooney has racked up 152 reciving yards (25.3 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- T.J. Edwards, the team’s tackle and sacks leader, has recorded 2.0 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 68 tackles.
- Quindell Johnson leads the team with one interception, while also putting up one pass defended.
How to Bet on Raiders vs Bears
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.