The Detroit Lions (5-1) visit the Baltimore Ravens (4-2) on Sunday, October 22, 2023 at M&T Bank Stadium and will attempt to continue a four-game winning streak. Here are best bets recommendations.
If you’ve never played on DraftKings before, it’s easy to get started. You only need your computer or mobile device to sign up, plus a method of payment to make your first deposit. Just follow our link and the DraftKings site or app will guide you through the process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Ravens (-3) to Cover
- Both DraftKings and the model expect the Ravens to walk away with the win, but the model spread (5.3) is 2.3 points further in their direction.
- So far this season, Baltimore has put together a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- As a 3-point favorite or greater, the Ravens have two wins ATS (2-2).
- Baltimore has covered the spread twice in its past three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Detroit is 5-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have covered the spread when playing as at least 3-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Detroit has covered the spread in each of its last three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
Think the Ravens will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 43
- The model’s predicted total (42.1 points) and the DraftKings set total (43 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
- Detroit has played in three games this year where they and their opponents combined to score more than 43 points.
- Games featuring the Ravens have hit the over just once this season.
- In the Lions’ six contests this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total three times.
Moneyline Winner: Ravens (-162)
Baltimore 24 – Detroit 18
- Baltimore has put together a 3-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- Detroit won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
Which team do you think will end up victorious? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Ravens and Lions Splits
|On the Road||3-1||3-0|
|One Possession Games||2-2||1-1|
Interested in more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Lamar Jackson Passing TDs: Under 1.50 (-238)
- 2023 Season: 1,253 PASS YDS / 208.8 YPG / 69.9% / 5 TD / 3 INT
- In Ravens’ Last 5 Games: 1,084 PASS YDS / 216.8 YPG / 68.9% / 5 TD / 2 INT
- In Ravens’ Last 3 Games: 645 PASS YDS / 215.0 YPG / 66.7% / 3 TD / 2 INT
- Jackson has thrown for a touchdown three times this season in six games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
Jackson Rushing Yards: Under 53.50 (-105)
- 2023 Season: 60 CAR / 327 YDS / 54.5 YPG / 4 TD
- In Ravens’ Last 5 Games: 54 CAR / 289 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 4 TD
- In Ravens’ Last 3 Games: 54 CAR / 289 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Jackson racks up 54.5 rushing yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 53.5 yards.
Mark Andrews Receiving Yards: Under 53.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 24 REC / 294 YDS / 58.8 YPG / 3 TD
- In Ravens’ Last 5 Games: 24 REC / 294 YDS / 58.8 YPG / 3 TD
- In Ravens’ Last 3 Games: 15 REC / 214 YDS / 71.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Andrews is averaging 58.8 receiving yards per game, 5.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (53.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.