The Detroit Lions (5-1), who rank fourth in the league by scoring 28.0 points per game, will have a test from the fourth-ranked scoring defense of the Baltimore Ravens (4-2), who allow opponents to score 15.2 per game. The matchup starts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, October 22 at M&T Bank Stadium.
The Ravens are favored (-3) over the Lions. The total is set at 43 points.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of October 21, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. See below the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Ravens Vs Lions Odds
Ravens vs. Lions Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Ravens (-3)||Under (43)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||22.2 (12)||28.0 (5)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||15.2 (6)||18.8 (10)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (14)||5.8 (4)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.0 (2)||4.7 (4)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (18)||6 (7)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||8 (12)||8 (12)|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Ravens are 4-2-0 this season.
- Baltimore has won twice ATS (2-2) as a 3-point or bigger favorite this year.
- One Ravens game (out of six) has hit the over this season.
- The over/under for this game is 43 points, 0.6 more than the average point total for Baltimore games this season.
Lions Betting Insights
- The Lions have beaten the spread five times in six games.
- Detroit is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 3-point underdog or more this year.
- The Lions have seen three of their six games go over the point total.
- Detroit’s games have finished with more than 43 points three times this year.
- This season, Lions games have resulted in an average scoring total of 46.7, which is 3.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has been a dual threat for Baltimore this season. He has 1,253 passing yards, completing 69.9% of his passes and tossing five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 327 yards (54.5 ypg) on 60 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Gus Edwards has carried the ball 72 times for 282 yards (47.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Zay Flowers has hauled in 35 receptions for 367 yards (61.2 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Mark Andrews has caught 24 passes for 294 yards (58.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Nelson Agholor’s 16 catches have turned into 210 yards and one touchdown.
- Justin Madubuike paces the team with 4.5 sacks, and also has 5.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Roquan Smith, Baltimore’s tackle leader, has 63 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks this year.
- Geno Stone has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 25 tackles and three passes defended.
Lions Players to Watch
- Jared Goff has 1,618 passing yards, or 269.7 per game, this season. He has completed 69.5% of his passes and has tossed 11 touchdowns with three interceptions.
- The team’s top rusher, Jahmyr Gibbs, has carried the ball 39 times for 179 yards (44.8 per game). He’s also caught 14 passes for 70 yards.
- Craig Reynolds has piled up 89 yards (on 24 carries) with one touchdown.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown has totaled 38 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 455 (91.0 yards per game). He’s been targeted 50 times and has three touchdowns.
- Josh Reynolds has put together a 341-yard season with three touchdowns. He’s caught 19 passes on 27 targets.
- Sam LaPorta has racked up 325 reciving yards (54.2 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
- Aidan Hutchinson has 4.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 4.0 TFL, 18 tackles, and one interception.
- Alex Anzalone is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s totaled 44 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack.
- Jerry Jacobs has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 31 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
How to Bet on Ravens vs Lions
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.