The Arizona Cardinals (1-5) take a three-game losing streak into a matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (3-2) on Sunday, October 22, 2023 at Lumen Field, and here are some best bets recommendations.
Wanting to use DraftKings to make a bet? Signing up is simple. Just get your computer, phone, or mobile device, along with a method of payment for your first deposit. Then follow our link, and the DraftKings site or app will take you through the sign-up process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Seahawks (-8.5) to Cover
- The Seahawks are the bet in this matchup. They’re favored by 3.2 more points in the model than DraftKings (11.7 to 8.5).
- Seattle has posted a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Seattle is 2-1 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- Arizona have registered a 3-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread once when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Arizona has not covered a spread (0-3) while going 2-1 overall over its last three matchups.
Think the Seahawks will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 44.5
- In this matchup, the model projects a total (46.5 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (44.5 points).
- Arizona has played in three games this year where they and their opponents combined to score more than 44.5 points.
- Seahawks games have hit the over twice this season.
- Cardinals games have gone over the point total four out of six times this season.
Moneyline Winner: Seahawks (-410)
Seattle 29 – Arizona 17
- Seattle has been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They’ve gone 2-1 in those games.
- Arizona has been an underdog in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Seahawks and Cardinals Splits
|On the Road||2-1||0-3|
|One Possession Games||1-1||0-2|
Want more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Joshua Dobbs Passing TDs: Under 1.50 (-250)
- 2023 Season: 1,215 PASS YDS / 202.5 YPG / 62.8% / 6 TD / 3 INT
- In Cardinals’ Last 5 Games: 1,083 PASS YDS / 216.6 YPG / 61.4% / 6 TD / 3 INT
- In Cardinals’ Last 3 Games: 666 PASS YDS / 222.0 YPG / 56.1% / 4 TD / 3 INT
- Dobbs has thrown for a touchdown four times this season in six games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
Kenneth Walker III Rushing Yards: Under 78.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 83 CAR / 345 YDS / 69.0 YPG / 6 TD
- In Seahawks’ Last 5 Games: 83 CAR / 345 YDS / 69.0 YPG / 6 TD
- In Seahawks’ Last 3 Games: 83 CAR / 345 YDS / 69.0 YPG / 6 TD
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Walker is set at 78.5 yards. That is 9.5 more than his season average of 69.0.
Tyler Lockett Receiving Yards: Under 58.50 (-120)
- 2023 Season: 23 REC / 251 YDS / 50.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Lockett’s 50.2 receiving yards per game average is 8.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (58.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.