The Seattle Seahawks (3-2) and the Arizona Cardinals (1-5), who were both defeated in their last contest, will square off at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday, October 22. In their previous games, the Seahawks lost 17-13 to the Bengals, and the Cardinals were taken down by the Rams 26-9.
The Cardinals are 8.5-point underdogs in their matchup against the Seahawks (the game has a total of 44.5 points).
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of October 21, 2023 at 7:11 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Seahawks Vs Cardinals Odds
Seahawks vs. Cardinals Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Seahawks (-8.5)||Over (44.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||24.8 (19)||19.5 (20)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.6 (8)||27.0 (27)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.5 (9)||5.4 (12)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.9 (9)||5.7 (26)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (1)||7 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||7 (18)||7 (18)|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Seahawks are 3-2-0 this year.
- Two Seahawks games (out of five) have hit the over this year.
- The total for this game is 44.5, 0.9 points fewer than the average total in Seattle games thus far this season (postseason included).
Cardinals Betting Insights
- The Cardinals’ record against the spread is 3-3-0.
- Arizona has won once ATS (1-1) as an 8.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- The Cardinals have played six games this season, and four of them have gone over the total.
- Arizona games have finished with over 44.5 points scored three times this year.
- Cardinals games average 43.2 total points, 1.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Geno Smith has 1,172 passing yards for Seattle, completing 67.7% of his passes and collecting five touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kenneth Walker III, has carried the ball 83 times for 345 yards (69.0 per game), scoring six times. He’s also caught 11 passes for 100 yards.
- Zach Charbonnet has carried the ball 23 times for 109 yards (21.8 per game).
- D.K. Metcalf leads his squad with 337 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 22 catches (out of 32 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has caught 23 passes for 251 yards (50.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Noah Fant has a total of 169 receiving yards this year, grabbing 11 throws.
- Boye Mafe leads the team with 3.0 sacks, and also has 4.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s picked up 55 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Tre Brown leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 11 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and four passes defended.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Joshua Dobbs has been a dual threat for Arizona this season. He has 1,215 passing yards (202.5 per game) while completing 62.8% of his passes. He’s tossed six touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. On the ground, he’s compiled 189 yards (31.5 ypg) on 34 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Rondale Moore has taken 11 carries and totaled 112 yards with one touchdown while also gaining 111 yards through the air .
- Marquise Brown’s 334 receiving yards (55.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions on 53 targets with three touchdowns.
- Michael Wilson has caught 18 passes and compiled 317 receiving yards (52.8 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Zach Ertz has racked up 168 reciving yards (28.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- Dennis Gardeck paces the team with 4.0 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Kyzir White has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 55 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and one interception.
How to Bet on Seahawks vs Cardinals
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.