Best bets are available for when the Cleveland Browns (3-2) visit the Indianapolis Colts (3-3) at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday, October 22, 2023.
If you’ve never played on DraftKings before, it’s easy to get started. You only need your computer or mobile device to sign up, plus a method of payment to make your first deposit. Just follow our link and the DraftKings site or app will guide you through the process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Colts (+3.5) to Cover
- The model line is much more favorable to the Colts compared to the DraftKings line, a 4.1 point difference, and has them favored to win Sunday’s game outright. Put your money on the Colts.
- Indianapolis has put together a record of 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Colts have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- Indianapolis has covered the spread once in its past three matchups while putting together a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland is 3-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Browns are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 3.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Cleveland is 2-1 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
Think the Colts will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Over 41
- The model’s predicted total (41.5 points) and the DraftKings set total (41 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
- Indianapolis has played in five games this year where they combined with their opponents to score more than 41 points.
- So far this season, just one of the Browns games has gone over the point total.
- In 2023, four Colts games have hit the over.
Moneyline Winner: Colts (+154)
Indianapolis 21 – Cleveland 20
- Cleveland has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Indianapolis has won three out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Browns and Colts Splits
|On the Road||0-1||2-1|
|One Possession Games||1-1||2-1|
Want more information about this game? Check out the full preview here!
Gardner Minshew Passing TDs: Over 0.50 (-210)
Jerome Ford Rushing Yards: Under 55.50 (-120)
- 2023 Season: 67 CAR / 270 YDS / 54.0 YPG / 1 TD
- In Browns’ Last 5 Games: 67 CAR / 270 YDS / 54.0 YPG / 1 TD
- In Browns’ Last 3 Games: 67 CAR / 270 YDS / 54.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Ford’s 54.0 rushing yards per game average in 2023 is 1.5 less than Sunday’s over/under.
Amari Cooper Receiving Yards: Under 62.50 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 22 REC / 367 YDS / 73.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Cooper’s 73.4 receiving yards per game are 10.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (62.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.