Zack Moss, who ranks third-best in the NFL in rushing yards, will try to lead the way for the Indianapolis Colts (3-3) on October 22 at 1:00 PM ET, when they host the Cleveland Browns (3-2) and their third-best run D (79.0 rushing yards allowed per game).
The Colts are 3.5-point underdogs in their matchup with the Browns (the game has an over/under of 41 points).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of October 21, 2023 at 7:11 PM ET. See below the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Browns Vs Colts Odds
Browns vs. Colts Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Colts (+3.5)||Over (41)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||19.0 (28)||23.3 (9)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||15.4 (1)||25.3 (24)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.5 (27)||5.1 (16)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||3.8 (1)||5.1 (14)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||12 (30)||8 (14)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (30)||8 (12)|
Browns Betting Insights
- The Browns have beaten the spread three times in five games.
- Cleveland has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 3.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- One of the Browns’ five games this season has hit the over.
- The over/under for this game is 41 points, 0.9 more than the average point total for Cleveland games this season (postseason included).
Colts Betting Insights
- The Colts have three wins in six contests against the spread this year.
- As a 3.5-point underdog or more, Indianapolis has one win ATS (1-2) this year.
- The Colts have played six games this year, and four of them have gone over the total.
- There have been five Indianapolis games this year with more than 41 points scored.
- The average total for Colts games is 43.5 points, 2.5 more than this game’s over/under.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Browns Players to Watch
- Deshaun Watson has been a dual threat for Cleveland this season. He has 678 passing yards, completing 63.7% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 83 yards (27.7 ypg) on 15 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Jerome Ford has carried the ball 67 times for a team-high 270 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time as a runner. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 84 yards (16.8 per game) and two touchdowns in the pass game.
- Amari Cooper’s team-high 367 yards as a receiver have come on 22 catches (out of 39 targets) with one touchdown.
- Elijah Moore has put together a 167-yard season, reeling in 21 passes on 36 targets.
- David Njoku has been the target of 22 passes and hauled in 19 catches for 162 yards, an average of 32.4 yards per contest..
- Myles Garrett has 5.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 5.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- So far Grant Delpit leads the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has racked up 27 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception this season.
Colts Players to Watch
- Gardner Minshew has put up 882 passing yards, or 176.4 per game, this season. He has completed 65.2% of his passes and has thrown three touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Moss has run the ball 96 times for 466 yards, with four touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 110 yards and one touchdown.
- Jonathan Taylor has run for 37 yards across 14 attempts. He’s chipped in with six catches for 62 yards.
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s 406 receiving yards (67.7 yards per game) are a team high. He has 40 receptions on 60 targets with one touchdown.
- Josh Downs has put together a 276-yard season with one touchdown. He’s caught 28 passes on 41 targets.
- Alec Pierce has racked up 149 reciving yards (24.8 ypg) this season.
- Samson Ebukam leads the team with 4.0 sacks, and also has 5.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Indianapolis’ leading tackler, Zaire Franklin, has 78 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks this year.
- Julius Brents has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has 24 tackles and three passes defended to his name.
How to Bet on Browns vs Colts
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.