The Jacksonville Jaguars (4-2) visit the New Orleans Saints (3-3) on Thursday, October 19, 2023 at Caesars Superdome and will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak. Here are best bets recommendations.
If you haven’t used DraftKings before but have been wanting to give it a shot, getting started is easy. First, use your computer, phone, or mobile device to sign up, and make sure you have a method of payment ready to make your first deposit. Then just click our link and let the DraftKings site or app guide you through the registration process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Jaguars (+2) to Cover
- The model line is much more favorable to the Jaguars compared to the DraftKings line, a 8.9 point difference, and has them favored to win Thursday’s game outright. Put your money on the Jaguars.
- Jacksonville have compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Jacksonville is a perfect 3-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- New Orleans has covered the spread once in six games this season.
- The Saints don’t have a win ATS (0-3-1) as a 2-point favorite or greater this season.
- New Orleans has covered the spread once in its last three contests while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
Think the Jaguars will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 40.5
- In this game, the model projects a total (39.1 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (40.5 points).
- Jacksonville has played in four games this season where they and their opponents combined to score more than 40.5 points.
- So far this season, none of the Saints’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Jaguars and their opponent have combined to hit the over three out of six times this year.
Moneyline Winner: Jaguars (+105)
Jacksonville 23 – New Orleans 16
- New Orleans has been favored on the moneyline five total times this season. They’ve finished 2-3 in those games.
- Jacksonville has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
Which team do you think will end up on top? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
Saints and Jaguars Splits
|On the Road||2-2||2-0|
|One Possession Games||2-2||1-1|
Interested in more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Derek Carr Passing TDs: Under 1.5 (-140)
- 2023 Season: 1,299 PASS YDS / 216.5 YPG / 65% / 5 TD / 3 INT
- Carr has a passing touchdown in four of six games this season, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
Travis Etienne Rushing Yards: Under 63.5 (+100)
- 2023 Season: 113 CAR / 451 YDS / 75.2 YPG / 5 TD
- In Jaguars’ Last 5 Games: 95 CAR / 374 YDS / 74.8 YPG / 4 TD
- In Jaguars’ Last 3 Games: 95 CAR / 374 YDS / 74.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Etienne has recorded 75.2 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 11.7 greater than Thursday’s prop total.
Alvin Kamara Receiving Yards: Under 30.5 (-105)
- 2023 Season: 23 REC / 86 YDS / 28.7 YPG / 0 TD
- In Saints’ Last 5 Games: 23 REC / 86 YDS / 28.7 YPG / 0 TD
- In Saints’ Last 3 Games: 23 REC / 86 YDS / 28.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Kamara averages 28.7 receiving yards per game, 1.8 fewer than the over/under of 30.5 set for Thursday’s matchup.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.