The New Orleans Saints (3-3), who lost to the Texans in their previous contest, host the Jacksonville Jaguars (4-2) at Caesars Superdome on October 19 at 8:15 PM ET. The Jaguars defeated the Colts in their last game.
The Saints are the favorite (-2) in a projected close matchup with the Jaguars. The total is set at 41 points.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of October 19, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Check out the article below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Saints Vs Jaguars Odds
Saints vs. Jaguars Predictions
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Jaguars (+2)||Under (41)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||18.2 (23)||23.7 (8)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||16 (7)||20.3 (18)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.6 (26)||4.9 (20)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.6 (4)||5.5 (22)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||8 (14)||8 (14)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||10 (7)||15 (1)|
Saints Betting Insights
- The Saints have posted one win against the spread this year.
- New Orleans is winless ATS (0-3-1) as a 2-point favorite or greater this year.
- No Saints game has hit the over this year.
- The over/under for this game is 41 points, 0.3 more than the average point total for New Orleans games this season.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- The Jaguars have four wins in six contests against the spread this season.
- Jacksonville has won once ATS (1-1) as a 2-point underdog or greater this season.
- The Jaguars have seen three of their six games go over the point total.
- Jacksonville games have gone over 41 points on four occasions this season.
- This season, Jaguars games have resulted in an average scoring total of 45.7, which is 4.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Watch live NFL games, including the Super Bowl, On The Go with NFL+ for $12.99! Get a limited time offer on NFL+ for the rest of this season so you can watch live games on your mobile devices, catch up with NFL Network live on mobile, and get live audio of every game. Check out our link for this great offer for NFL+ just in time for the Super Bowl!
Saints Players to Watch
- Alvin Kamara has 199 rushing yards on 52 carries with one touchdown. He’s also added 23 catches for 86 yards (28.7 per game).
- Taysom Hill has carried the ball 24 times for 122 yards (20.3 per game).
- Chris Olave has hauled in 32 receptions for 414 yards (69 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Michael Thomas has caught 31 passes while averaging 54.8 yards per game.
- Rashid Shaheed has compiled 16 catches for 298 yards, an average of 49.7 yards per game. He’s scored two times as a receiver this season.
- Carl Granderson has racked up 4.5 sacks to lead the team, while also recording seven TFL and 24 tackles.
- Pete Werner is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s totaled 43 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Zack Baun leads the team with one interception, while also putting up nine tackles and one pass defended.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Travis Etienne has rushed 113 times for 451 yards, with five touchdowns. He’s also tacked on 21 catches for 172 yards.
- Trevor Lawrence has taken 33 carries and totaled 147 yards.
- Christian Kirk paces his team with 384 receiving yards on 33 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Calvin Ridley has 26 receptions (on 44 targets) for a total of 363 yards (60.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Evan Engram’s 36 catches (on 44 targets) have netted him 301 yards (50.2 ypg).
- Josh Allen has seven sacks to pace the team, and also has six TFL and 21 tackles.
- Jacksonville’s leading tackler, Foyesade Oluokun, has 66 tackles and four TFL this year.
- Darious Williams has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 23 tackles, one TFL, and nine passes defended.
How to Bet on Saints vs Jaguars
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.