The San Francisco 49ers (1-0) face a fellow NFC West foe when they visit the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at SoFi Stadium, and if you’re looking for best bets, we have them.
If you haven’t played on DraftKings before but have been wanting to give it a try, getting started is easy. First, use your computer, phone, or mobile device to sign up, and make sure you have a method of payment ready to make your first deposit. Then just click our link and let the DraftKings site or app walk you through the sign-up process.
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Spread: Rams (+7.5) to Cover
- The model line and the DraftKings line are within 0.4 points of each other.
- Los Angeles compiled a 6-9-2 ATS record last year.
- The Rams did not cover the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more last year (in two opportunities).
- San Francisco compiled an 11-6-0 ATS record last year.
- The 49ers were favored by 7.5 points or more seven times last season, and covered the spread in five of those contests.
Think the Rams will cover? Sign up and bet with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Total: Under 45
- The model projects a total five points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
- San Francisco games had more than 45 points scored on nine occasions last year.
- Los Angeles games had over 45 points five times last year.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in 49ers games.
- The Rams and their opponent combined to hit the over six out of 17 times last season.
Moneyline Winner: 49ers (-325)
San Francisco 24 – Los Angeles 16
- San Francisco has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Los Angeles won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
Which team do you think will take home the win? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and make your pick!
49ers and Rams Splits
|49ers (2022)||Rams (2022)|
|On the Road||5-3||1-7|
|One Possession Games||3-1||3-4|
Interested in more information about this game? Take a look at the full preview here!
Matthew Stafford Passing TDs: Under 1.5 (-220)
Christian McCaffrey Rushing Yards: Under 69.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 22 CAR / 152 YDS / 152 YPG / 1 TD
- In 49ers’ Last 5 Games: 22 CAR / 152 YDS / 152 YPG / 1 TD
- In 49ers’ Last 3 Games: 22 CAR / 152 YDS / 152 YPG / 1 TD
McCaffrey Receiving Yards: Under 29.5 (-115)
- 2023 Season: 3 REC / 17 YDS / 17 YPG / 0 TD
- In 49ers’ Last 5 Games: 3 REC / 17 YDS / 17 YPG / 0 TD
- In 49ers’ Last 3 Games: 3 REC / 17 YDS / 17 YPG / 0 TD
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.