Outlast DFS is a recent addition to the daily fantasy sports world. Although Outlast is the new kid on the block in terms of DFS operators, it has already shown that it means business through the quality of its app, which is available for both Android and iOS devices. Sign up with Outlast DFS and use our Outlast promo code 200NOW and you’ll receive a deposit match welcome bonus worth up to $200.
Another interesting aspect of Outlast is that one of the group of entrepreneurs to launch it is Brenton Bersin, a retired wide receiver for the Carolina Panthers. The goal is to provide the excitement of daily fantasy sports without the hassle of complicated rosters and salary caps that some other DFS providers have.
Outlast DFS promo code 2022
All new players who create an account at Outlast can receive a welcome bonus equal to 100% of their first deposit, up to $200. This means that the site will match your investment and virtually double the amount you have to spend right off the bat! To qualify, use the Outlast DFS promo code 200NOW before making your first deposit.
The matched deposit will be available in Outlast Extra PTS as you use the app. You can use the Extra PTS to enter contests or to purchase Outlast merchandise. Once you receive this bonus, you’ll have one month to use your Outlast Extra PTS before they expire.
|Online Daily Fantasy Sports||Outlast DFS|
|Outlast DFS Promo Code||200NOW|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $200|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
Outlast DFS deposits and withdrawals
Outlast accepts payments through all major credit and debit cards, ACH, and Skrill, and the minimum deposit is $20. When making a deposit, you can select one of the available options ($20, $50, $100, $250) or click “other” to select the exact amount you’d like to invest.
Withdrawals of up to $10,000 are processed through Skrill or ACH. If you’d like to request a bigger withdrawal, you’ll have to get in touch with Outlast customer support. Please note that for tax purposes, you’ll have to provide a W-9 form so that you can cash out (if above $600 annually). You only need to submit this document once.
Outlast DFS bonuses and rewards
Along with the deposit bonus for new players, Outlast also offers a refer-a-friend bonus. To receive this bonus, you just have to give your referral code to a friend. Once that friend makes a minimum deposit, you’ll receive a $25 Outlast voucher.
You can use the voucher in place of cash to enter contests, and it’s available for one month after you receive it.
Why Outlast DFS instead of FanDuel?
- Simplicity: Unlike FanDuel DFS, Outlast offers an easier process. You don’t have to get tangled in complicated salary caps or worry about long rosters.
- Innovation: Outlast offers an over/under survival pool game. It also is getting ready to launch Outlast Pur$e, which offers fantasy golf.
- Multipliers: The prize multipliers at Outlast are among the highest in the market. It also compares well to competitors when it comes to player and sports options.
- Suitable for beginners: The app has two modes — “easy” and “pro” — which allows new players to have a better understanding of the games before diving deeper into more aggressive competitions.
- Usability: One of the first things players see on the app is a tutorial that walks them through all the steps to start competing.
Outlast DFS games
A DFS app that can compete with the two big ones isn’t something you see every day. That’s one of the reasons why we were so impressed with Outlast. It not only brought two new games to the market, but it is already in the process of launching more.
Below, we’ll give you an overview of what to expect from each of the games available at Outlast DFS and how to play them:
You can pick the Over/under for a wide range of sports including the PGA, NFL, NBA, NCAAB, soccer, and two esports categories — League of Legends and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
The entry fees vary between $5 and $100, and to play you just have to follow these steps:
- Choose the sport you’re interested in.
- Select the games on which you want to compete.
- Filter by game and props.
- Pick “over” or “under” on the player’s projected statistics.
If you pick incorrectly, the game is over and you forfeit your entry. On the other hand, if you pick correctly three times in a row, you can either claim your winnings or keep playing. Should you decide to keep the game going, your winnings will roll forward and give you the chance to win 22x your entry fee or, even better, 80x if you hit the maximum of seven wins.
Outlast will credit your winnings to your account, and you can claim the prize at any time. The most important aspect to consider is that if you make a wrong pick, you’ll forfeit all of the winnings you’ve accumulated so far during that game.
You should also note that once you lock in a pick, you won’t be able to change it. Nevertheless, in case the player doesn’t end up playing in the game you selected, Outlast will automatically remove that specific pick. Don’t forget that you can play on easy or pro mode, depending on your DFS experience level.
Outlast Survivor Pool
The Outlast survivor pool is one of the most exciting DFS games we have seen so far, and the rules are straightforward. The entry fees vary between $5 and $500, and the pool sizes are two, 10, and 100. To play, you just have to follow these steps:
- Choose your pool size and entry fee.
- Select the game you’re interested in.
- Pick “over” or “under” on the projected stats of two players each day.
- If you choose an incorrect option, the pool is over and you’re eliminated.
- If you pick the two correct options, you pass this step and move on to the next day, where you’ll have to make two new picks.
You keep playing every single day to claim the entry fees lost by those who have gotten knocked out. There are three payout structures for the survivor pool:
- Winner takes all
- 50/50 winner takes most (members of the top half of the pool will get their entry fees back, while the last player standing will win the rest)
- Traditional tiered payout structure
Players can change their picks at any time before the deadline. Once the deadline is over, the picks are locked and you can’t change them.
Outlast Pur$e will work similarly to the survivor pool except just for golf, with the deadline to lock your picks being before the first tee time of the first round of a tourney. Consult this page frequently, as we’ll update it with any new information.
Outlast has announced RedZone on its app, but at the time of writing, it had not provided much additional information. Just like with Outlast Pur$e, we’ll keep an eye open for further information on this game.
Where is Outlast DFS legal?
The lists of states where Outlast DFS is legal continues to expand. Here is the most up-to-date list of where you can legally use Outlast.
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
In all of these states except for Nebraska you must be at least 18 years of age to play Outlast DFS. In Nebraska, 19 is the minimum age requirement. All the same games are available in each state.