Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France is the site where Brandon Nakashima and Denis Shapovalov will meet on Monday in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Follow the action on Tennis Channel as Shapovalov tries to take down Nakashima.
Nakashima’s most recent action was in the semifinals of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 26, 2023, when he lost 5-7, 6-4, 6-7 to Arthur Fils. Shapovalov’s last match, on April 29, 2023, was a three-set loss to Zhizhen Zhang (7-6, 4-6, 6-7) in the Round of 64 of the Mutua Madrid Open.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Brandon Nakashima vs Denis Shapovalov Stats Comparison
|Brandon Nakashima||Denis Shapovalov|
|6-7||2023 Match Record||7-9|
|15-17||2023 Set Record||20-23|
|6.5||2022 Aces Per Match||9.7|
|23||2022 Break Points Won||47|
Brandon Nakashima vs Denis Shapovalov Head to Head
|Matches||Nakashima wins||Shapovalov wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Nakashima||6-2, 4-6, 6-1, 7-6|
Brandon Nakashima Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Nakashima’s last tournament, he was beaten in the semifinals 5-7, 6-4, 6-7 by No. 112-ranked Fils on May 26.
- Nakashima is 3-2 on clay this year.
- Nakashima has played 21 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 25.5 games per match (28.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Nakashima has won 80.5% of his games on serve and 19.8% on return.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Nakashima has converted 39 of 121 break points (32.2%).
- Nakashima has picked up 132 aces (6.3 per match) and 38 double faults (1.8 per match) in his past 10 tournaments.
Denis Shapovalov Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 64 of his previous tournament (the Mutua Madrid Open) on April 29, Shapovalov was beaten by No. 99-ranked Zhang 7-6, 4-6, 6-7.
- The 24-year-old Shapovalov, who is looking for his first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 1-2 this year on that surface.
- Shapovalov has played 18 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 27.4 games per match (40 in best-of-five matches).
- Shapovalov has won 22.5% of his return games over his last 10 tournaments, and 78.7% of his service games.
- Shapovalov has converted 53 of 130 break points (40.8%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Shapovalov is averaging 9.8 aces (176 total) and 7.7 double faults (138 total) per match over his last 10 tournaments.