Tuesday’s Round of 128 at the French Open includes a matchup between Alexander Zverev and Lloyd Harris at Stade Roland Garros.
Tune in on Tennis Channel as Harris tries to knock off Zverev.
Zverev was most recently in action at the Gonet Geneva Open on May 26, 2023, where he was defeated by Nicolas Jarry (6-7, 3-6) in the semifinals. Harris is coming off a two-set defeat in his previous match on May 22, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, 4-6, 2-6 against Arthur Rinderknech.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Alexander Zverev vs Lloyd Harris Stats Comparison
|Alexander Zverev||Lloyd Harris|
|15-11||2023 Match Record||3-3|
|34-30||2023 Set Record||8-10|
|8||2022 Aces Per Match||3.8|
|77||2022 Break Points Won||7|
Alexander Zverev vs Lloyd Harris Head to Head
|Matches||Zverev wins||Harris wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||3||0||Zverev||7-6, 6-3, 6-4|
Alexander Zverev Recent Stats & Performance
- Zverev was defeated by Jarry short of the final (6-7, 3-6) on May 26 in the semifinals of his previous tournament, the Gonet Geneva Open.
- Zverev has a record of 8-5 on clay this year.
- Zverev has played 24 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types), and 23.4 games per match.
- Zverev has won 79.4% of his service games in his past 10 tournaments, and 25.3% on his opponent’s serve.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 69 of 179 break points in his past 10 tournaments (38.5%).
- Zverev is averaging 7.3 aces and 2.6 double faults per match in his past 10 tournaments.
Lloyd Harris Recent Stats & Performance
- Harris suffered defeat in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon) on May 22, when he lost 4-6, 2-6 to Rinderknech.
- The 26-year-old Harris, who is looking for his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 2-1 this year on that surface.
- In 18 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court types, Harris has played an average of 24.3 games (38.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Harris has won 78.4% of his service games over his last 10 tournaments, and 15.2% of his return games.
- Harris has converted 36.5% of his break-point opportunities (23 of 63) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Harris has accumulated 119 total aces over his last 10 tournaments, with (6.6 per match). He has committed 17 double faults (0.9 per match).