Tamara Zidansek, the No. 112-ranked player, and Qinwen Zheng, the No. 19-ranked player, will come together on May 28 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
You can watch Zidansek try to knock out Zheng on Tennis Channel.
Zidansek enters the Round of 128 after her two-set win over Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov (6-2, 7-6) in the qualifying round on Friday. Zheng dropped her last match, in the quarterfinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 16, 2023, to Veronika Kudermetova (6-3, 3-6, 4-6).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Tamara Zidansek vs Qinwen Zheng Stats Comparison
|Tamara Zidansek||Qinwen Zheng|
|7-5||2023 Match Record||15-9|
|18-11||2023 Set Record||34-19|
|0.2||2022 Aces Per Match||6.3|
|39||2022 Break Points Won||73|
Tamara Zidansek Recent Stats & Performance
- Zidansek was defeated in the quarterfinals of her most recent tournament (the Copa Colsanitas) 3-6, 6-2, 2-6 by No. 116-ranked Peyton Stearns on April 7.
- Zidansek has a match record of 2-1 on clay this year.
- In 19 matches during her past 10 tournaments (all court types), Zidansek has played 23.5 games per match, winning 51.1% of them.
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in her past 10 tournaments, Zidansek has won 58.5% of her games on serve and 38.2% on return.
- Zidansek has converted 43.3% of her break-point chances (68 of 157) in her past 10 tournaments.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Zidansek has 17 aces (0.9 per match) and 67 double faults (3.5 per match).
Qinwen Zheng Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Zheng’s last tournament, she matched up with No. 12-ranked Kudermetova in the quarterfinals on May 16 and lost 6-3, 3-6, 4-6.
- Zheng has gone 5-3 through three tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Zheng has played 28 matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court types, and 21.1 games per match.
- Zheng has won 32.7% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 76.9% of her service games.
- Zheng has converted 76 of 172 break points (44.2%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Zheng is averaging 5.8 aces (161 total) and 3.2 double faults (89 total) per match over her last 10 tournaments.