The Round of 128 at the French Open will feature Timofey Skatov and Grigor Dimitrov squaring off on Tuesday, May 30 in Paris, France.
Watch on Tennis Channel as Skatov looks to knock out Dimitrov.
Skatov earned a three-set victory over Felipe Alves (2-6, 7-5, 6-3) in his last match, which was in the qualifying round on Friday. Dimitrov’s last match, on May 27, 2023, was a two-set loss to Nicolas Jarry (6-7, 1-6) in the finals of the Gonet Geneva Open.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Timofey Skatov vs Grigor Dimitrov Stats Comparison
|Timofey Skatov||Grigor Dimitrov|
|4-8||2023 Match Record||14-10|
|10-16||2023 Set Record||32-22|
|0.3||2022 Aces Per Match||8.1|
|4||2022 Break Points Won||59|
Timofey Skatov Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Skatov’s last tournament, he was beaten 0-6, 6-2, 5-7 by No. 137-ranked Fabian Marozsan on May 8 in the qualification round 1 round.
- Skatov has a record of 2-6 on clay this year.
- Skatov has played 18 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court surfaces, and 20.9 games per match (34 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Skatov has won 23.2% of his return games and 75.9% on his serve.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Skatov has converted 13 of 24 break points (54.2%).
- Skatov has compiled five aces in his past 10 tournaments (0.3 per match). And he has committed eight double faults (0.4 per match).
Grigor Dimitrov Recent Stats & Performance
- Dimitrov was one step away from the championship in his previous tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open), but he was defeated by No. 54-ranked Jarry 6-7, 1-6 on May 27.
- Dimitrov has registered a 7-5 record in five tournaments on clay in 2023.
- Through 24 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Dimitrov has played 23.7 games per match (29.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.3% of them.
- Dimitrov has won 23.9% of his return games over his last 10 tournaments, and 80.6% of his service games.
- Dimitrov has converted 39.9% of his break-point opportunities (59 of 148) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Dimitrov has 195 aces (8.1 per match) and 77 double faults (3.2 per match).