Monday’s Round of 128 at the French Open includes a matchup between Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov and Kristina Kucova at Stade Roland Garros.
You can see Bolsova Zadoinov look to take down Kucova on Tennis Channel.
Bolsova Zadoinov fell to Tamara Zidansek in her previous match, 2-6, 6-7 in the qualifying round on Friday. Kucova heads into this match after a two-set loss to Clara Burel (2-6, 5-7) in her most recent match, which was in the qualifying round of the Mutua Madrid Open (on April 24, 2023).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov vs Kristina Kucova Stats Comparison
|Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov||Kristina Kucova|
|5-6||2023 Match Record||2-5|
|10-14||2023 Set Record||4-11|
|0.5||2022 Aces Per Match||0.1|
|3||2022 Break Points Won||2|
Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov vs Kristina Kucova Head to Head
|Matches||Bolsova Zadoinov wins||Kucova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov Recent Stats & Performance
- Bolsova Zadoinov was eliminated by Viktoriya Tomova (4-6, 1-6) on May 9 in the qualification round 2 of her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- Bolsova Zadoinov is 2-3 on clay this year.
- Bolsova Zadoinov has played 21.1 games per match in 18 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Bolsova Zadoinov has won 27.9% of her return games and 54.4% on her serve.
- Bolsova Zadoinov has converted 41.5% of her break-point chances in her past 10 tournaments (17 of 41).
- Bolsova Zadoinov has accumulated 14 aces in her past 10 tournaments (0.8 per match). And she has committed 13 double faults (0.7 per match).
Kristina Kucova Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Mutua Madrid Open, Kucova’s last tournament, she squared off against No. 109-ranked Burel in the qualification round 1 on April 24 and was beaten 2-6, 5-7.
- Kucova is 0-1 through one tournament on clay this year.
- Kucova has played 15 matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.3 games per match.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Kucova has won 63.6% of her service games and 37.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kucova has converted 52.3% of her break-point chances (23 of 44) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Kucova has three aces (0.2 per match) and 25 double faults (1.7 per match).