A match between Olga Danilovic (No. 105) and Kateryna Baindl (No. 83) is scheduled for Tuesday, May 30 as part of the Round of 128 of the French Open in Paris, France.
You can tune in to Tennis Channel to see Danilovic try to take down Baindl.
Danilovic claimed a two-set win over Erika Andreeva (6-2, 6-4) in her last match, which was in the qualifying round on Friday. Baindl was beaten in two sets the last time she competed, 1-6, 3-6 against Mayar Sherif in the Round of 32 of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem on May 21, 2023.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Olga Danilovic vs Kateryna Baindl Stats Comparison
|Olga Danilovic||Kateryna Baindl|
|6-7||2023 Match Record||3-5|
|16-17||2023 Set Record||7-12|
|0.5||2022 Aces Per Match||0.5|
|19||2022 Break Points Won||10|
Olga Danilovic Recent Stats & Performance
- In her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Danilovic went down in the qualification round 1 to No. 175-ranked Ana Konjuh, 2-6, 5-7 on May 8.
- Danilovic has a match record of 0-2 on clay this year.
- Danilovic has played 24 matches in her past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 23.5 games per match.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Danilovic has won 67.9% of her service games and 33.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- Including all surfaces, Danilovic has converted 46 of 95 break points in her past 10 tournaments (48.4%).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Danilovic is averaging 1.2 aces and 1.9 double faults per match.
Kateryna Baindl Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 32 of her most recent tournament (the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem) on May 21, Baindl was eliminated by No. 43-ranked Sherif 1-6, 3-6.
- Baindl has participated in one tournament on clay this year, registering a 0-1 record on that surface.
- Through 23 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types), Baindl has played 22 games per match and won 49.0% of them.
- Baindl has won 61.4% of her service games over her last 10 tournaments, and 36.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Baindl has converted 47.1% of her break-point chances (49 of 104) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Baindl has 14 aces (0.6 per match) and 40 double faults (1.7 per match) over her last 10 tournaments.