A match between Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) and Flavio Cobolli (No. 159) is scheduled for Monday, May 29 as part of the Round of 128 of the French Open in Paris, France.
Check out the Alcaraz-Cobolli match on Tennis Channel.
His most recent time out, Alcaraz lost to Fabian Marozsan 3-6, 6-7 on May 15, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Cobolli earned a victory in two sets the last time he played (on Friday), 7-5, 6-3 over Laurent Lokoli in the qualifying round.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Carlos Alcaraz vs Flavio Cobolli Stats Comparison
|Carlos Alcaraz||Flavio Cobolli|
|30-3||2023 Match Record||6-3|
|60-11||2023 Set Record||11-8|
|3.2||2022 Aces Per Match||1.8|
|125||2022 Break Points Won||14|
Carlos Alcaraz vs Flavio Cobolli Head to Head
|Matches||Alcaraz wins||Cobolli wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Alcaraz’s previous tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 6-7 by No. 135-ranked Marozsan on May 15 in the round of 32 round.
- Alcaraz has won three tournaments on clay so far this year, with a record of 20-2 on that surface.
- Alcaraz has played 41 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), and 20.9 games per match.
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Alcaraz has won 83.6% of his games on serve and 35.9% on return.
- Alcaraz has converted 47.1% of his break-point opportunities in his past 10 tournaments (147 of 312).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Alcaraz has 124 aces (3.0 per match) and 71 double faults (1.7 per match).
Flavio Cobolli Recent Stats & Performance
- In his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 10, Cobolli matched up with Arthur Rinderknech in the round of 128 and was defeated 4-6, 3-6.
- Cobolli has put up a 6-2 record in two tournaments on clay in 2023.
- In 23 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court types, Cobolli has played an average of 21.3 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 10 tournaments, Cobolli has won 69.5% of his games on serve, and 25.9% on return.
- Cobolli has converted 37 of 89 break points (41.6%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Cobolli has 47 aces (2.0 per match) and 28 double faults (1.2 per match) over his last 10 tournaments.