Panna Udvardy’s Round of 128 match in the French Open against Iryna Shymanovich is on tap for Sunday, May 28.
Tennis Channel will show this Udvardy versus Shymanovich match.
Her previous time out, Udvardy lost to Peyton Stearns 1-6, 1-6 on May 22, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem. Shymanovich’s previous match was a three-set win over Mai Hontama (6-2, 3-6, 7-6) in the qualifying round on Thursday.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Panna Udvardy vs Iryna Shymanovich Stats Comparison
|Panna Udvardy||Iryna Shymanovich|
|2-4||2023 Match Record||4-1|
|4-6||2023 Set Record||9-3|
|2.2||2022 Aces Per Match||0|
|10||2022 Break Points Won||9|
Panna Udvardy Recent Stats & Performance
- In her previous tournament, the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem, Udvardy fell in the round of 32 to No. 69-ranked Stearns, 1-6, 1-6 on May 22.
- Udvardy is 0-1 on clay this year.
- In 16 matches during her past 10 tournaments (all court types), Udvardy has played 21.6 games per match, winning 47.2% of them.
- Udvardy has won 35.7% of her return games in her past 10 tournaments, and 56.8% on her serve.
- Udvardy has converted 41.9% of her break-point chances (52 of 124) in her past 10 tournaments.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Udvardy has 36 aces (2.3 per match) and 50 double faults (3.1 per match).
Iryna Shymanovich Recent Stats & Performance
- On April 2, Shymanovich lost to No. 186-ranked Rosa Vicens Mas, 1-6, 6-1, 3-6, in the qualification final of her most recent tournament, the Copa Colsanitas.
- Shymanovich has gone 4-1 through two tournaments on clay this year.
- Shymanovich has played eight matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court types, and 22.1 games per match.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Shymanovich has won 59.3% of her service games and 39.3% of her return games.
- Shymanovich has converted nine of 21 break points (42.9%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Shymanovich is averaging 0.1 aces (one total) and 0.6 double faults (five total) per match over her last 10 tournaments.