In Monday’s Round of 128 of the French Open, Elina Avanesyan, the No. 134-ranked player, will battle Belinda Bencic (ranked No. 12).
You can tune in to Tennis Channel to see Avanesyan look to take down Bencic.
Avanesyan fell to Kayla Day in her previous match, 7-5, 4-6, 6-7 in the qualifying round on Thursday. Bencic is coming off a two-set defeat in her previous match on April 9, 2023, in the finals of the Credit One Charleston Open, 6-7, 4-6 against Ons Jabeur.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Elina Avanesyan vs Belinda Bencic Stats Comparison
|Elina Avanesyan||Belinda Bencic|
|7-6||2023 Match Record||20-6|
|17-13||2023 Set Record||39-15|
|0.9||2022 Aces Per Match||3.1|
|35||2022 Break Points Won||92|
Elina Avanesyan Recent Stats & Performance
- Avanesyan was eliminated in the qualification round 1 of her last tournament (the Mutua Madrid Open) 4-6, 1-6 by No. 112-ranked Tamara Korpatsch on April 24.
- Avanesyan is 3-3 on clay this year.
- In 27 matches during her past 10 tournaments (all court types), Avanesyan has played 21.4 games per match, winning 53.6% of them.
- Avanesyan has won 45.5% of her return games in her past 10 tournaments, and 58.5% on her serve.
- Avanesyan has converted 56.8% of her break-point opportunities in her past 10 tournaments (71 of 125).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Avanesyan is averaging 1.1 aces and 1.3 double faults per match.
Belinda Bencic Recent Stats & Performance
- In her last tournament, Bencic came up just short of the title, losing to No. 5-ranked Jabeur 6-7, 4-6 in the Credit One Charleston Open final on April 9.
- The 26-year-old Bencic, who is looking for her first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 4-1 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 30 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Bencic has played 20 games per match and won 56.9% of them.
- Bencic has won 78.1% of her service games over her last 10 tournaments, and 36.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 51.2% of her break-point chances (103 of 201) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Bencic has tallied 92 total aces over her last 10 tournaments, with (3.1 per match). She has committed 96 double faults (3.2 per match).