Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France is the venue where Nao Hibino and Anna-Lena Friedsam will meet on Monday in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Hibino’s match against Friedsam will air on Tennis Channel, so tune in to take in the action.
Hibino lost to Ylena In-Albon in her last match, 6-1, 2-6, 4-6 in the qualifying round on Thursday. Friedsam is coming off a two-set loss in her previous match on May 23, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Internationaux de Strasbourg, 4-6, 6-7 versus Anna Blinkova.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Nao Hibino vs Anna-Lena Friedsam Stats Comparison
|Nao Hibino||Anna-Lena Friedsam|
|12-8||2023 Match Record||16-10|
|26-21||2023 Set Record||38-25|
|0.5||2022 Aces Per Match||1.7|
|46||2022 Break Points Won||53|
Nao Hibino Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Hibino’s previous tournament, she was beaten 5-7, 0-6 by No. 59-ranked Ana Bogdan on May 10 in the round of 128 round.
- Hibino is 4-2 on clay this year.
- In 31 matches during her past 10 tournaments (all court types), Hibino has played 21.4 games per match, winning 53.9% of them.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Hibino has won 38.7% of her return games and 64.5% on her serve.
- Hibino has converted 64 of 117 break points in her past 10 tournaments (54.7%).
- Hibino has accumulated 14 aces in her past 10 tournaments (0.5 per match). And she has committed 36 double faults (1.2 per match).
Anna-Lena Friedsam Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Friedsam’s most recent tournament, she played No. 66-ranked Blinkova in the round of 16 on May 23 and was defeated 4-6, 6-7.
- Friedsam has gone 6-4 through four tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Friedsam has played 23.3 games per match in 26 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types).
- Friedsam has won 36.5% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 67.5% of her service games.
- Friedsam has converted 54.6% of her break-point chances (53 of 97) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Friedsam has 43 aces (1.7 per match) and 30 double faults (1.2 per match) over her last 10 tournaments.