The Round of 128 at the French Open is set for Sunday, with Tallon Griekspoor, the No. 39-ranked player, going up against Pedro Martinez, the No. 135-ranked player.
The Martinez-Griekspoor matchup can be watched on Tennis Channel, so tune in to catch the action.
Martinez beat Facundo Bagnis 2-6, 7-5, 6-0 in the qualifying round on Thursday, which was his last match. Griekspoor could not finish his last match, on May 24, 2023 in the of the Gonet Geneva Open, eliminated by Nicolas Jarry -.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Pedro Martinez vs Tallon Griekspoor Stats Comparison
|Pedro Martinez||Tallon Griekspoor|
|7-12||2023 Match Record||10-10|
|19-28||2023 Set Record||25-21|
|0.9||2022 Aces Per Match||7|
|41||2022 Break Points Won||38|
Pedro Martinez Recent Stats & Performance
- Martinez was defeated in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 3-6, 6-7 by No. 49-ranked Alexander Bublik on May 10.
- Martinez has a match record of 6-9 on clay this year.
- In 16 matches during his past 10 tournaments (all court types), Martinez has played 22.8 games per match, winning 49.6% of them.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Martinez has won 26% of his return games and 68% on his serve.
- Martinez has converted 29 of 66 break points in his past 10 tournaments (43.9%).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Martinez is averaging 0.9 aces and 3.1 double faults per match.
Tallon Griekspoor Recent Stats & Performance
- The 26-year-old Griekspoor, who is seeking his first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 2-5 this year on that surface.
- In 20 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court types, Griekspoor has played an average of 24.6 games (30.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Griekspoor has won 18.5% of his return games over his last 10 tournaments, and 81.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Griekspoor has converted 38 of 93 break points (40.9%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Griekspoor has 139 aces (seven per match) and 60 double faults (three per match) over his last 10 tournaments.