Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France is the venue where Rebecca Peterson and Fiona Ferro will clash on Tuesday in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
You can watch Tennis Channel to see Peterson look to take down Ferro.
Peterson most recently competed at the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem on May 23, 2023, where she lost to Lucia Bronzetti (4-6, 6-7) in the Round of 32. Ferro earned a victory in three sets the last time she competed (on Friday), 6-3, 2-6, 6-4 over Jaimee Fourlis in the qualifying round.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Rebecca Peterson vs Fiona Ferro Stats Comparison
|Rebecca Peterson||Fiona Ferro|
|11-5||2023 Match Record||N/A|
|22-14||2023 Set Record||N/A|
|1.8||2022 Aces Per Match||N/A|
|54||2022 Break Points Won||N/A|
Rebecca Peterson vs Fiona Ferro Head to Head
|Matches||Peterson wins||Ferro wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Rebecca Peterson Recent Stats & Performance
- Peterson was eliminated by Bronzetti (4-6, 6-7) on May 23 in the round of 32 of her previous tournament, the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem.
- Peterson is 0-1 on clay this year.
- Peterson has played 21.8 games per match in 22 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces).
- Peterson has won 37.8% of her return games in her past 10 tournaments, and 64.6% on her serve.
- Peterson has converted 48.1% of her break-point chances in her past 10 tournaments (64 of 133).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Peterson has 44 aces (two per match) and 60 double faults (2.7 per match).
Fiona Ferro Recent Stats & Performance
- In the US Open, Ferro’s previous tournament, she matched up with No. 129-ranked Katie Boulter in the qualification round 1 on August 24 and was beaten 2-6, 3-6.
- Ferro has played 20.1 games per match in 15 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Ferro has won 30% of her return games and 55.1% of her service games.
- Ferro has converted 33 of 72 break points (45.8%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Ferro has 20 aces (1.3 per match) and 30 double faults (two per match).