A match between Sara Bejlek (No. 182) and Kamilla Rakhimova (No. 82) is scheduled for Sunday, May 28 as part of the Round of 128 of the French Open in Paris, France.
You can tune in to Tennis Channel to see Rakhimova attempt to take down Bejlek.
Bejlek enters the Round of 128 after a two-set victory, 6-4, 6-4 over Viktoria Kuzmova in the qualifying round on Friday. Rakhimova’s last match, on May 24, 2023, was a two-set loss to Alycia Parks (4-6, 1-6) in the Round of 16 of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Sara Bejlek vs Kamilla Rakhimova Stats Comparison
|Sara Bejlek||Kamilla Rakhimova|
|4-3||2023 Match Record||10-12|
|9-7||2023 Set Record||26-27|
|0||2022 Aces Per Match||1|
|19||2022 Break Points Won||47|
Sara Bejlek Recent Stats & Performance
- In her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Bejlek lost in the qualification round 2 to No. 118-ranked Nao Hibino, 6-3, 6-7, 2-6 on May 9.
- Bejlek is 1-1 in matches played on clay this year.
- In 12 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), Bejlek has played an average of 21 games.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Bejlek has won 65.3% of her service games and 38.1% on her opponent’s serve.
- Including all surfaces, Bejlek has converted 37 of 70 break points in her past 10 tournaments (52.9%).
- Bejlek is averaging 0.3 aces and 2.1 double faults per match in her past 10 tournaments.
Kamilla Rakhimova Recent Stats & Performance
- Rakhimova suffered defeat in the round of 16 of her most recent tournament (the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem) on May 24, when she lost 4-6, 1-6 to Parks.
- Rakhimova has registered a 6-5 record in four tournaments on clay in 2023.
- Rakhimova has played 23.6 games per match in 22 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 10 tournaments, Rakhimova has won 61.9% of her games on serve, and 36.7% on return.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Rakhimova has converted 47 of 101 (46.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Rakhimova has 22 aces (one per match) and 45 double faults (two per match) over her last 10 tournaments.