The Round of 128 at the French Open will feature Kayla Day and Kristina Mladenovic matching up on Monday, May 29 in Paris, France.
You can watch as Day looks to take down Mladenovic on Tennis Channel.
Day enters the Round of 128 after her three-set victory over Elina Avanesyan (5-7, 6-4, 7-6) in the qualifying round on Thursday. Mladenovic was defeated in two sets the last time she played, 3-6, 0-6 against Julia Riera in the Round of 32 of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem on May 22, 2023.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Kayla Day vs Kristina Mladenovic Stats Comparison
|Kayla Day||Kristina Mladenovic|
|6-3||2023 Match Record||3-8|
|13-8||2023 Set Record||9-17|
|1.4||2022 Aces Per Match||0.5|
|23||2022 Break Points Won||20|
Kayla Day Recent Stats & Performance
- In her most recent tournament (the Credit One Charleston Open), Day was beaten by Sachia Vickery 4-6, 2-6 on April 3, in the round of 64.
- In two tournaments on clay so far this year, Day has gone 5-1 and has not won a title.
- Day has played 21 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), and 22.7 games per match.
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in her past 10 tournaments, Day has won 69.9% of her games on serve and 37.6% on return.
- Day has converted 51.5% of her break-point opportunities (35 of 68) in her past 10 tournaments.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Day is averaging 1.3 aces and 1.5 double faults per match.
Kristina Mladenovic Recent Stats & Performance
- On May 22, Mladenovic lost to No. 195-ranked Riera, 3-6, 0-6, in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem.
- The 30-year-old Mladenovic, who is looking for her first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 0-4 this year on that surface.
- Mladenovic has played 15 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types), and 23.3 games per match.
- Mladenovic has won 32.3% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 62.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Mladenovic has converted 31 of 77 break points (40.3%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Mladenovic is averaging 0.7 aces (11 total) and 4.3 double faults (65 total) per match.