Sebastian Ofner and Maxime Cressy are prepared to square off in the Round of 128 of the French Open at Stade Roland Garros on May 28.
Tennis Channel is the place to tune in to watch Ofner and Cressy hit the court.
Ofner knocked off Facundo Diaz Acosta 7-5, 6-3 in the qualifying round on Friday, which was his previous match. Cressy’s most recent match, on May 11, 2023, was a two-set loss to Guido Pella (3-6, 4-6) in the Round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Sebastian Ofner vs Maxime Cressy Stats Comparison
|Sebastian Ofner||Maxime Cressy|
|5-3||2023 Match Record||7-12|
|11-7||2023 Set Record||20-29|
|3.6||2022 Aces Per Match||15.7|
|8||2022 Break Points Won||20|
Sebastian Ofner Recent Stats & Performance
- Ofner was eliminated in the qualification final of his last tournament (the Mutua Madrid Open) 4-6, 6-7 by No. 112-ranked Roman Safiullin on April 25.
- Ofner has a record of 3-2 on clay this year.
- Ofner has played 22 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types), and 24.9 games per match (33.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Ofner has won 24.5% of his return games in his past 10 tournaments, and 75.1% on his serve.
- Ofner has converted 50.0% of his break-point chances in his past 10 tournaments (48 of 96).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Ofner is averaging 5.1 aces and 2.6 double faults per match.
Maxime Cressy Recent Stats & Performance
- Cressy was eliminated in the round of 128 of his last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 11, when he went down 3-6, 4-6 to Pella.
- Cressy has put up a 0-4 record in four tournaments on clay in 2023.
- Cressy has played 16 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court types), and 26.8 games per match.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Cressy has won 10.3% of his return games and 86.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cressy has converted 16 of 47 break points (34.0%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Cressy is averaging 14.6 aces (234 total) and 11.4 double faults (182 total) per match.