The Round of 128 at the French Open is set for Sunday, with Aliaksandra Sasnovich, the No. 51-ranked player, matching up with Clara Tauson, the No. 127-ranked player.
Watch the action on Tennis Channel as Sasnovich tries to knock off Tauson.
Tauson goes into the Round of 128 after her three-set win over Mirjam Bjorklund (7-5, 6-7, 6-2) in the qualifying round on Friday. Sasnovich’s last match, on May 12, 2023, was a three-set loss to Donna Vekic (6-3, 3-6, 3-6) in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Clara Tauson vs Aliaksandra Sasnovich Stats Comparison
|Clara Tauson||Aliaksandra Sasnovich|
|3-3||2023 Match Record||7-10|
|6-7||2023 Set Record||21-22|
|1.7||2022 Aces Per Match||1.9|
|12||2022 Break Points Won||42|
Clara Tauson vs Aliaksandra Sasnovich Head to Head
|Matches||Tauson wins||Sasnovich wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Clara Tauson Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Upper Austria Ladies Linz, Tauson’s last tournament, she was defeated in the quarterfinals 4-6, 5-7 by No. 34-ranked Petra Martic on February 10.
- Tauson has played 16 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), and 18.8 games per match.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Tauson has won 63.5% of her service games and 29.3% on her opponent’s serve.
- Tauson has converted 41.8% of her break-point opportunities in her past 10 tournaments (33 of 79).
- Tauson has accumulated 38 aces in her past 10 tournaments (2.4 per match). And she has committed 30 double faults (1.9 per match).
Aliaksandra Sasnovich Recent Stats & Performance
- In her last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 12, Sasnovich matched up with Vekic in the round of 64 and was defeated 6-3, 3-6, 3-6.
- Sasnovich has played in three tournaments on clay so far this year, posting a 2-3 record on that surface.
- Sasnovich has played 24.9 games per match in 17 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Sasnovich has won 62.9% of her service games and 32.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sasnovich has converted 42 of 84 break points (50.0%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Sasnovich is averaging 1.9 aces (32 total) and 2.8 double faults (48 total) per match.