The Round of 128 of the French Open will see Elena Rybakina and Brenda Fruhvirtova match up at Stade Roland Garros on Tuesday, May 30.
Tune in to Tennis Channel to see Rybakina and Fruhvirtova hit the court.
In her most recent scheduled match, on May 20, 2023, Rybakina was eliminated via walkover by Anhelina Kalinina at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Fruhvirtova is coming off a two-set win in her last match in the qualifying round on Friday, beating Alice Robbe 6-3, 6-0.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Elena Rybakina vs Brenda Fruhvirtova Stats Comparison
|Elena Rybakina||Brenda Fruhvirtova|
|27-7||2023 Match Record||3-3|
|51-14||2023 Set Record||7-8|
|7.5||2022 Aces Per Match||2.2|
|112||2022 Break Points Won||30|
Elena Rybakina Recent Stats & Performance
- In her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rybakina advanced all the way to the final and then defeated No. 47-ranked Kalinina, 6-4, 1-0 on May 20.
- Rybakina has won one tournament this year on clay, with a match record of 7-2 on that surface.
- Rybakina has played 20.6 games per match in 36 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court types).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Rybakina has won 78.6% of her service games and 34.9% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Rybakina has converted 120 of 272 break points (44.1%).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Rybakina has 279 aces (7.8 per match) and 91 double faults (2.5 per match).
Brenda Fruhvirtova Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Mutua Madrid Open, Fruhvirtova’s most recent tournament, she squared off against No. 62-ranked Anna Kalinskaya in the round of 128 on April 26 and was beaten 6-2, 4-6, 4-6.
- The 16-year-old Fruhvirtova, who is looking for her first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 0-1 this year on that surface.
- Fruhvirtova has played 10 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.6 games per match.
- Fruhvirtova has won 35.9% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 51.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Fruhvirtova has converted 30 of 72 break points (41.7%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Fruhvirtova has 14 aces (1.4 per match) and 16 double faults (1.6 per match).